New 888-499-8832 Dealer Website
Used 888-509-7241 Email Dealer
Service 888-513-6046

Average based on 31 reviews.
  • Best Car Buying Experience in 50 years

My mother does not have an email address so she asked me to extend her sincere gratitude of thanks to the Cross Creek Subaru staff for their kindness and professionalism in making her car purchase such a pleasant experience. Her and I would like to especially point out our sales woman, Emily Bracey. The kindness and at ease feel you gave my mother during this process was nothing less than outstanding. She had been nervous for a week coming into this process because her experiences in buying vehicles over some 45-50 yrs has always been something less than pleasant. From the time we walked in unannounced and unscheduled, Emily took away from her already engaging schedule and literally treated us like family. She made sure that my mother got exactly what she wanted in the way of options on the car. My 79 yr old mother was so afraid she was going to be “bullied” into buying something else. From the time mom told Emily what she wanted, Emily put her towards that vehicle. It allowed my mother to “breathe with a sigh of relief” that she didn’t have to have her guard up. It was, by far, the most pleasant car buying experience that either of us have ever been through. I will absolutely seek out this dealership for my next car purchase and I will express to everyone I know that this is the dealership to do business with. The Subaru product is a great one. When you add this type of customer service to it, it is a major win for the manufacturer and the buyer. From top to bottom, this is exactly how a car buying experience should feel. Thank you all so much again. Sincerely, Kevin (son) Evelyn (mother)

• Buying Experience

Ava seems to be a caring sales agent, eager to answer any questions, and willing to explain any process that you aren't quiet familiar with. If she isn't clear on a certain process, she will find someone that is.

• Top shelf dealer

I've been a customer off & on for about 25 years. Body shop is excellent as well as the sales staff. Highly recommend Cross Creek Subaru!!

• Outstanding!

Definitely a great dealership. The staff have lots of experience and are willing to help their customers however they can. If you come here, be sure to ask for Emily! She's the best of the best!

• Above and beyond customer service

From the first time I came by Cross Creek Subaru, the employees in the service department told me how highly ranked in customer service this particular dealer was in the country. And they have certainly proven this during every experience I’ve had so far. I recently stopped in to get my tire pressure checked since my alert icon showed up on my dashboard a couple days before. Turns out there was a nail stuck in my tire that was causing a slow leak. They repaired my tire in less than 30 minutes and sent me on my way free of charge! Not to mention I showed up right before closing and they were still happy to help.

• AWESOME experience!

Thank You so much for your rave review. Please Keep us in mind for all future purchases. Warm Regard, S. Johnson

Absolutely, positively an AWESOME experience! Brittany was my pilot for the buying experience and easily walked me through the buying process with great comfort and to ensure that I was more than happy at each step in the car buying process. Gary, Jessica, John and even Mr. Johnson each made this Subaru Legacy a worthwhile trip from Southport to Fayetteville to buy my car. Stress level was a zero. Buying experience was a 10+. Well done, I say. Will easily be back for another car. Don't hesitate to work with Cross Creek Subaru. Give them a chance - you will be overwhelmingly pleased, I'm sure. I had a Subaru Legacy that was on the end of its 36 month lease. I ended up purchasing from Cross Creek Subaru a 2016 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Limited vehicle.... it is awesome! My lease was ending in early January, 2016. I contacted CCS via the ePrice application on their website on 12/30 and wrote what I was trying to do and what cars I was interested in. That was 15 minutes before 8p when they closed for the day. Within ten minutes Gary called me to discuss my inquiry. We agreed on a simple plan and I told him that I would be willing to make the 2:10 minute drive to Fayetteville, NC from Southport, NC if we could outline a basic agreement. Gary set me up to work with Brittany when I arrived. Within 45 minutes we had an agreement in principle on my current lease and on the new vehicle. Then I worked with John and Stephanie to finalize the deal. Every person was above board and transparent as we discussed options to conclude the transaction - so they made the process simple and comfortable. There were no games, no gimmicks; just solid business discussion, which concluded with my acquiring the ICE Silver Legacy with Black interior and walnut trim.

• Great customer service with integrity !

I am driving the third Subaru I have purchased from this dealership. I also purchased my daughter's first car, a used one, through them as well. This dealership is a rare breed in the car world--- folks with integrity as well as expertise. Their service dept. doesn't patronize women customers, and they will advise what absolutely NEEDS to be done, without padding the bill. They advise on preventive maintenance, and find ways to help those on a budget keep their cars maintained, even helping you plan ahead for any service appointments that will be more major expense than others. (Each one of my cars was close to or over 200,000 mileage when I traded it in.) They explain things so you understand what is being done, and make every effort to give good customer service. I trust them! Most of the folks there have been there a long time, which speaks volumes about the dealership --- the shyster places have tons of turnover. This enables the dealership to give consistent care and service, and creates a family sort of feel to doing business with them. Their body shop is great too- repairs are done well, and they stand behind their work.

• Great Service!

Just moved here from Texas and brought in our 2015 Forester for its first maintence check up and oil change and the service was phenomenal! Philip was behind the service desk and helped accommodate us and get our car in and serviced. He was great to us and was so nice to my wife and I and even went so far as to fax some of my wife's doctor's records over to our new OBGYN while we were waiting since we didn't have the car to get to a FedEx, which was huge as are set to have our first child soon and really needed to get the paper work sent over ASAP. That was truly above and beyond! Kudos to this place and specifically to Philip for being so helpful!

• Hands down best dealership

My husband bought a WRX a month ago. Our experience when purchasing the WRX was what I thought above and beyond until we went in today to get some work done on it. Everyone today went way out of their way to make sure we were taken care of. I have been looking at the outback since his purchase. Today everyone made me feel like family while making my new purchase of the 2016 outback. They do not give you the run around nor do they try to cheat you of your money. Which was so wonderful since 99.9% dealerships do just that. Philip was great and talked us through the issues. Jimmie our salesman both times well he's just Jimmie, no one can be Jimmie but..Jimmie. There are not enough words to describe how perfect the sales manager, John is! You wouldn't even know who the owner (Sam) is while in there because he is just as engaged in his customers as the entire staff. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! We can't not say it enough. You all have truly placed a smile on our hearts. Sent from my iPhone

• Best dealership experience I have ever had.

I have purchased many car and trucks over the past 40 years and Cross Creek Subaru is ranked to me the best one ever. The salesman was knowledgeable about the car, (and I tested his knowledge), he was kind and courteous. The sales manager was extremely nice and informative, he went above and beyond to make a great deal that my wife and I could live with. We had been to another Subaru dealership close to our home and the experience was less than stellar. But Cross Creek does what is necessary to make you feel comfortable, informed and at ease when making a car purchase. We didn't intend to buy when we went to look and maybe test drive, but they made us feel so comfortable and relaxed we couldn't say no. I would buy from them again. Everyone from the owner (Sam Johnson) to the finance manager and the parts guy made us feel like we had bought from them many times before. Salesman Guy and sales manager John were the best to deal with.