Dempsey Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

4.0
  • fantastic buying experience

Excellent experience from the very beginning throughout the entire process would definitely shop there again and will recommend the dealership

• Purchased 2012 vw from Steve

Total professional service. I was treated so good, from walking in to driving off. Steve was my salesman, but would like to thank the entire team for making me so happy.

• service after used car purchase

We purchased a car, sales department bent over backwards. When it cam time for our first oil change, an update on our navigation popped up and the service department told us to do it online ourselves. When we went on line, said we could download it or take it to the dealership to be done. We just wanted to have it done. We realize that there has been personnel change in the service department but we are long time customers there. Maybe its time to find a different dealership for our service needs.

• Outstanding

Bought a 2017 Pacifica. It is the 3rd vehicle we have bought from them all 3 sight unseen. Told them what we wanted they got for us. Eric McCleskey our salesman was very patient with us and our 5 boys. Can't say enough great things about them Thank You for a wonderful and pain free experience again.

• Win-win Experience

Was specifically searching for a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Found Dempsy through cars.com and inquired. Jim was very responsive and helpful even as I worked with various other dealers in the Upper Midwest. Ultimately, made the 2.5 hour drive and found everything to be as expected. In and out fast with no surprises. Nice facility, good people, honest value. 5 stars.

• satisfaction

I wrote a review last week and now I must retract it. Jim called me today and was very helpful and so was his manager. Thanks Joel G.

• I ask about a 2010 Ford sportrac

I asked about this 2010 sportrac but I never got a response .

I asked about this 2010 sportrac but I never got a response .

• Just bought o used 2015 Jeep from Jim Schumacher

and I love it! Thanks Jim Schumacher for your expert knowledge! You are the best!

• Bad Customer Service

Bought a van and salesman was fine til i drove off lot. I went back to get things fixed that he said i had 30 day warranty. He was very rude and didnt want to talk to me.. He said the warranty was only for drive train. That is not what he told me when I bought it. Will never go back and will make sure I tell people my bad experience. Sonny

• EASY, PAINLESS, CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE

Writing this review from the dealership as we speak:) Went in to purchase a 2013 T&C and drove all the way from Perrysburg, Ohio. I brought my two kids with me. We got here a little over 2 hours ago and are about to drive away in our brand new 2016 T&C! The deal was too hard to pass up. I worked with Steve, and this has been the most painless, easy, hassle-free car buying experience I have ever encountered. Steve was great with my two kids-changing the showroom TV to a kids channel and supplying them with coloring books, balloons, and giving us a vehicle to use to take them to lunch. You treat my kids good, you're good in my book! I expected this process to take all day, but looks like I will be making it back home in time for dinner tonight. I just wanted to publicly show Mr. Dempsey how much we appreciated doing business with him today. Thanks again Tom and Steve!