• My New GMC 2015 Terrain!

This was the easiest car purchase I have ever done. My husband bought a car from Emmitt Luellen a couple of years ago. I called Emmitt, told him who I was and that I had been looking at a certain car from their online inventory. He immediately told me he would bring me the car and I could drive it to work the next day and see if I liked it. Instead I went to AutoNation to get the car. The Terrain was parked out front and Emmitt was waiting for me with the keys. I drove it to work the next day and sent Emmitt a text that I wanted the car. That after noon, I signed all the papers and drove my new car home. Everyone was exceptionally professional and very, very nice.

Linda, we are happy you enjoyed working with our staff. We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come!

• Worst Service Experience!

Worst service support. I brought my car in to have a recall performed. I called and scheduled days in advance. When I dropped my car off at 8:00AM I informed them that there was a couple of very minor things that needed to be addressed. It was 5:15 that afternoon and they never even attempted to perform recall and the (2) issues they looked at could have been addressed in 30 minutes. Wanted me to set up another day to come in. the whole point of me bringing in car was for the recall!! Needless tho say I will never bring my car back to this dealership. They completely wasted my time!!!!!! When I said I would likely take to another dealership they said no problem and didn't care if they lost a customer.

• Customer Purchase

My experience purchasing my vehicle at AutoNation GMC was great my sales person Mr. Woods provided all of the information I was looking for and expecting in my purchase. The service department took very care of me, the only bad experience I encountered was Mr. Hinson being very rude and disrespectful to me yelling across the floor. Ms. Cynthia Freeman took very care of me in providing me in a rental so that I can continue to on my daily duties. Overall I am very happy with my purchase and will come back to purchase another vehicle with GMC.

• Greatest Customer Service in Memphis!!

My experience at Auto nation was great. Best Customer Service in Memphis.

Renita, we are glad you chose our dealership! Thanks for the feedback and strong recommendation!

My experience at Auto nation was great. Best Customer Service in Memphis.

• Great service great professional environment

Great service,my first American car,I love it.autonation made it a wonderful experience..

• Excellent team!!

Emmitt and the team at GMC Mt Moriah made the process very easy and enjoyable.

Emmitt and the team at GMC Mt Moriah made the process very easy and enjoyable.

• Easy to work with

Thank you for your kind words! We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

I knew exactly what I wanted but it was not available in our local market. AutoNation was the only dealer able to get my car to me from another state without asking questions or trying to change my mind to another car in their inventory!!

• Partick and Marian Lyons

This is the second vehicle we have purchased from your dealership. Vern and Emmitt are the reason, no stress, no argument, enjoyable experience.

• Buying Experience

This is my third time buying from this dealership and working with Emmitt. I bought a new vehicle for my wife and she absolutely loves it. Thanks again! Samuel LaBonia

• Best Staff

Emmitt and Vernan went over and beyond accommodating in helping us buy our Denali. At every turn Emmitt did whatever was needed to help us. We loved Vernan's personality too. Everyone was exceptional!!