4.5
300 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Rich Ford Sales from DealerRater.com
  • Service department doesn't value customers' time
    August 11, 2017

I went in for an oil change and was told it would take an hour. My service adviser went to lunch in the middle of it and I didn't hear from him for three hours. The best they could do to make up their lack of communication and for wasting my time was a coupon for a free car wash. Never coming here for service again. Edit: The service manager has since reached out to me and assured me that the lack of communication displayed yesterday will be addressed properly. Since something is being done to prevent situations like this from reoccurring, I'm happy to say I now view the dealership in a more positive light. It was unfortunate that this happened on my first visit but I'd now be glad to give them another chance.

• Awesome service! MK is the man!

Great sales associate, awesome manager able to work with me to find the car and pricing I wanted as well as trade in value!

Jonathan, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! At Rich Ford, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

• OPTICIAN

Great experience buying our new car. Highly recommend this dealership if wanting honest and friendly sales people.

• Loved it

We liked Kevin's Customer service, they worked with us and helped us get a good deal.

Jose, it is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us! If you have any additional questions about your new vehicle, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• 2017 Ford Explorer

this has been the best car buying experience ever. The sales man allowed me to take as long as I needed for test driving. He made me feel that I was important and not just a paycheck.

• Not trust worthy sales person.
    June 29, 2017

I purchased a ford fiesta se 2017. The angreement he promised us was $14,800 including the tge gap. When after a couple of days reviewing the purchased agreement we got charged a whooping $750 on of the $14,800. I went there to clarfy things and first talk to the sales person and confirmed it with him and he said yes it should be included in the $14,800. Went to the finance petson who handled it and the sales person said it should be included with e price. Finance manager said call your manager and fix it. Sales manager came in and was implying iam making up stories and signed the contract. Yes we signed the contract trusting that what the sales person was included in there. Its only money i told the sales person i would pay it, i was asking him to tell them what he said to me when we agrred on the deal. Because it was and my wife heard it from his mouth yes it was included. The sales person answered me ahhhhhh! I realky dont know what i said. I asked him again so you are saying i came here and iam just making lies about it? He replied iam saying yiu are but iam not sure what isaid. Just what said in my othe review. You can easily earn the money but its hard to earn TRUST!!!

• Rich Ford

Good experience. Salesman was very helpful and I love my new truck.

Jon, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new truck! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

Good experience. Salesman was very helpful and I love my new truck.

• Great Experience!

Tyson and Ray helped me get the best deal possible they both stayed after closing to help me out I would recommend these guys and this place to anyone.

Matthew, thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service! We understand it is a big decision where you purchase your car from and we are grateful to have been chosen! Thank you again for your business and we look forward to your next visit! Safe travels!

• Purchase of 2017 F150

Met our salesman, Derrick Hoffpauir, just as we (my wife and I) parked our vehicle. Derrick asked what we were interested in we told him about a F150. He then showed us several and kept making suggestions and narrowed down our choice. He then showed me one in the color I wanted -- Racing Red. While there were several on the lot, they were not quite what I wanted. Derrick then located Racing Red F150 STX Eco-Boost 4x4 that was off site but could be here by the next morning. Perfect! Deal was made. Derrick was a great salesman and excellent in everyway.

• Quick Response

Very happy with the efforts of the sales team to provide our company with a new work truck on such a short notice!!!