• Excellent Customer care

From the day I came in till i went home with my car- pure professionalism and Mr. Bradshaw was outstanding the entire time

• SERVICE DEPARTMENT

FRIENDLY ADVISOR, VERY GOOD AT EXPLAINING THINGS WHERE THEY CAN BE UNDERSTOOD, UNDERSTOOD MY NEEDS AND CONCERNS, TOOK CARE OF ALL ISSUES

• Great service

The fast and courteous service I received from the time I call to make the appointment, to the spent waiting for the service to be completed, was all around great. The staff were fast and efficient in the service they provided. Again thank you and this company for a friendly and timely service.

• Great Service

It was very quick they said it'd take about and hour and it only took about 30 minutes. I never have to wait long if I schedule an appointment.

• Amazing Service

Just went thru the dealership on Saturday to look for a car. I found the Camaro LT I wanted in the color I had dreamed of at a wonderful price. However, the price was from a special the prior month and why it had been in the back lot. With that said, the management, did what they could to get a similar cost brake to the expired sale price. Well, not only did they deliver, they exceeded it in specifications. I am completely satisfied with my experience at PSCHevy. I will go back again and by far the most positive experience I have had in Fayetteville in buying a car.

• Awesome Service!

The friendliness, professionalism, and attitude of the people who work at Powers-Swain Chevrolet is and has always been awesome. They have always treated me this way.

• Just Bought Car #8 From This Awesome Dealership!

Powers-Swain Chevrolet is an awesome dealership! This is my 8th car that I have purchased from this dealership and every single time it has been a great experience. The staff is so friendly and your satisfaction is their main concern. They are never in a hurry to sell you a car. They don't mind answering any and all questions and give great demonstrations with all the new gadgets and help you set up everything up when you buy a car. I have gone back several times to be shown something and they don't mind helping you out at all. Their sales staff is super friendly and professional but not pushy! The service department is the best in town! They always take care of their customers! Things are easy at Power-Swain. I will always buy from this dealership. They know how to make a 1st time buyer into an 8th time buyer, I appreciate the extra mile they go for customer satisfaction. Whether you need a dependable used car or are looking for an awesome deal on a brand new Chevy! Buy from Powers- Swain! "|"

• Amazing dealership

Wayne took care of us and he did an amazing job! I'd recommend him to anyone wanting to purchase a car. He didn't pressure us into buying anything and he kept us in our price range.

• horrible service

Made an appointment and waited over a week car was not seen on the day of said appointment, the dealer wanted me to leave it over night which I couldn't do so I was forced to reschedule. Upon the next appointment the issue was addressed but the same issue occurred a week after repair. On another "scheduled appointment" date they kept my vehicle over night when the "appointment" was scheduled for the morning which forced me to get a rental car. What's even worse is that the service reps did not give me updates as to what was going on with my vehicle, I had to call them. Very unprofessional and I will now take my vehicle to Raleigh/Durham.

• Great Service !!!

Recently in to get registration inspection. In and out in a jiffy. Always courteous and helpful with their greeting. I always feel welcome and appreciated.