Powers-Swain Chevrolet

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 85 reviews

Call This Dealer

• SERVICE DEPARTMENT
    April 12, 2017

FRIENDLY ADVISOR, VERY GOOD AT EXPLAINING THINGS WHERE THEY CAN BE UNDERSTOOD, UNDERSTOOD MY NEEDS AND CONCERNS, TOOK CARE OF ALL ISSUES

Old time service
    October 16, 2017

What a great experience I had in buying a car at Power Swain. I was looking for a vehicle to tow a small trailer. Power Swain was recommended to me ...by a couple of friends On Sunday I got on their web site and saw a vehicle that would be perfect for me. On Monday when I drove in the parking lot I was greeted by Christine Montgomery who never left my side during the whole buying process. I was revered to Mike Arp who is the manager. After explaining to him I was on a fixed income and retired he went to work. The deal we made was exactly what I needed for my budget. The communication, the honesty, and the respect I received is not something you not going to receive very often. If I could give them a rating of 10 stars I would Thank you Mike and Christine for making it work

Great service
    April 12, 2017

The fast and courteous service I received from the time I call to make the appointment, to the spent waiting for the service to be completed, was all ...around great. The staff were fast and efficient in the service they provided. Again thank you and this company for a friendly and timely service.

Great Service
    April 11, 2017

It was very quick they said it'd take about and hour and it only took about 30 minutes. I never have to wait long if I schedule an appointment.

Amazing Service
    April 10, 2017

Just went thru the dealership on Saturday to look for a car. I found the Camaro LT I wanted in the color I had dreamed of at a wonderful price. Howeve...r, the price was from a special the prior month and why it had been in the back lot. With that said, the management, did what they could to get a similar cost brake to the expired sale price. Well, not only did they deliver, they exceeded it in specifications. I am completely satisfied with my experience at PSCHevy. I will go back again and by far the most positive experience I have had in Fayetteville in buying a car.

Excellent Customer care
    April 8, 2017

From the day I came in till i went home with my car- pure professionalism and Mr. Bradshaw was outstanding the entire time

Awesome Service!
    April 5, 2017

The friendliness, professionalism, and attitude of the people who work at Powers-Swain Chevrolet is and has always been awesome. They have always trea...ted me this way.

Just Bought Car #8 From This Awesome Dealership!
    March 15, 2017

Powers-Swain Chevrolet is an awesome dealership! This is my 8th car that I have purchased from this dealership and every single time it has been a gre...at experience. The staff is so friendly and your satisfaction is their main concern. They are never in a hurry to sell you a car. They don't mind answering any and all questions and give great demonstrations with all the new gadgets and help you set up everything up when you buy a car. I have gone back several times to be shown something and they don't mind helping you out at all. Their sales staff is super friendly and professional but not pushy! The service department is the best in town! They always take care of their customers! Things are easy at Power-Swain. I will always buy from this dealership. They know how to make a 1st time buyer into an 8th time buyer, I appreciate the extra mile they go for customer satisfaction. Whether you need a dependable used car or are looking for an awesome deal on a brand new Chevy! Buy from Powers- Swain! "|"

Amazing dealership
    March 15, 2017

Wayne took care of us and he did an amazing job! I'd recommend him to anyone wanting to purchase a car. He didn't pressure us into buying anything an...d he kept us in our price range.

horrible service
    February 22, 2017

Made an appointment and waited over a week car was not seen on the day of said appointment, the dealer wanted me to leave it over night which I couldn...'t do so I was forced to reschedule. Upon the next appointment the issue was addressed but the same issue occurred a week after repair. On another "scheduled appointment" date they kept my vehicle over night when the "appointment" was scheduled for the morning which forced me to get a rental car. What's even worse is that the service reps did not give me updates as to what was going on with my vehicle, I had to call them. Very unprofessional and I will now take my vehicle to Raleigh/Durham.

Powers-Swain Chevrolet