Powers-Swain Chevrolet

89 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

April 5, 2017

The friendliness, professionalism, and attitude of the people who work at Powers-Swain Chevrolet is and has always been awesome. They have always treated... me this way.

March 15, 2017

Powers-Swain Chevrolet is an awesome dealership! This is my 8th car that I have purchased from this dealership and every single time it has been a great... experience. The staff is so friendly and your satisfaction is their main concern. They are never in a hurry to sell you a car. They don't mind answering any and all questions and give great demonstrations with all the new gadgets and help you set up everything up when you buy a car. I have gone back several times to be shown something and they don't mind helping you out at all. Their sales staff is super friendly and professional but not pushy! The service department is the best in town! They always take care of their customers! Things are easy at Power-Swain. I will always buy from this dealership. They know how to make a 1st time buyer into an 8th time buyer, I appreciate the extra mile they go for customer satisfaction. Whether you need a dependable used car or are looking for an awesome deal on a brand new Chevy! Buy from Powers- Swain! "|"

March 15, 2017

Wayne took care of us and he did an amazing job! I'd recommend him to anyone wanting to purchase a car. He didn't pressure us into buying anything and... he kept us in our price range.

February 22, 2017

Made an appointment and waited over a week car was not seen on the day of said appointment, the dealer wanted me to leave it over night which I couldn't... do so I was forced to reschedule. Upon the next appointment the issue was addressed but the same issue occurred a week after repair. On another "scheduled appointment" date they kept my vehicle over night when the "appointment" was scheduled for the morning which forced me to get a rental car. What's even worse is that the service reps did not give me updates as to what was going on with my vehicle, I had to call them. Very unprofessional and I will now take my vehicle to Raleigh/Durham.

January 11, 2017

Recently in to get registration inspection. In and out in a jiffy. Always courteous and helpful with their greeting. I always feel welcome and appreciated.

January 4, 2017

Just purchased my first vehicle from Powers-Swain and my wife loves it. Service was great - We (Dealership and I) had a little issue with the state of... Georgia (where I wanted it registered) but the dealership went the lengths to help figure out the problem and resolved it in a timely manner. Definitely thinking strongly about purchasing my next vehicle there as well.

December 17, 2016

Phill was a very knowledgeable and honest salesman. If you want honest down to earth people see Powers-Swain chevrolete and ask for phill.

December 17, 2016

December 16, 2016

We bought a used vehicle from Wayne Carpenter. The vehicle was as described and he had it cleaned up, detailed, gassed up and ready to go upon our arrival.... We had traveled from Durham to get the vehicle so we didn't want to sit around all day handling the transaction. Wayne respected our time and had us out the door quickly once we finalized the deal. I'll do business with Wayne again.

December 15, 2016

Care, Professionalism and Service at it's best!!!!!