• Gary

Gary, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our dealership and we greatly appreciate your business. Thanks again!

The service dept. was excellent in every aspect of customer service, from the time we arrived to when we picked up the car....I will continue to due all my service work at Bud Davis and drive 70 miles to get that service versus using a local service in Jackson, TN....no comparison....

• Bought a car from Bud Davis, Keith Dial was my rep

Bought a car from Bud Davis Cadillac, Keith Dial was my representative and I actually felt like he was representing me. You never feel like that when you are buying a car. He took me through the entire facility and introduced me to a service representative as well. I would highly recommend anyone to ask for Mr. Keith Dial. He will take care of you.

• service

great service very happy in and out in less than 45 minutes

great service very happy in and out in less than 45 minutes

• PLEASED CADILLAC OWNER!!!

I never thought I would be driving a Cadillac let alone be the owner of one, but Tesh Dotson helped me to envision myself on a whole new level. Tesh is a very good salesperson because not only was she very knowledgeable of the vehicles she showed me, I could tell that she was genuine in her concern for my needs. She was understanding of my apprehension of going over a certain monthly payment amount and didn't try to force me into buying a more expensive vehicle. The buying process was easy and the entire staff was friendly. Overall I give the experience 5 stars. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle and I also DEFINITELY recommend you go see Tesh!!!!!

Cynthia, Thank you for allowing the Bud Davis family to earn your business. We take pride in making sure that our customers feel like family and to experience the WOW sensation. Again thank you and we greatly appreciate your business.

• Tom Hobgood

Mr.& Mrs. Hobgood, thank you for taking the time sharing your experience at the dealership. We appreciate your business.

We made a deal within a couple of hours of contacting Bud Davis Cadillac online. We bought a Cadilac srx and love it. Dealing with Alex was great. They delivered the car to our door...about 150 miles away. Would definintely buy from them again.

• Great Service

Sheila, Thank you for trusting our Roadside Assistance in making you feel safe. Thanks

Roadside came and changed my tire and took the car in for a new tire later in the day making the misfortune of a flat tire not such an inconvenience. Thanks guys for taking care of me!

• Great Service and sales experience

I hadn't seen Barbara Wright in months yet she remembered me, and everyone seemed to know my name when they spoke to me and introduced themselves. My purchase caused sales and finance to stay longer on 24DEC13 but no one seemed to really mind. Thanks to all for your support and kindness.

Cheryle, We are so proud to have made you feel very welcome and important. WE appreciate you allowing us to earn your loyal business. Look forward to seeing you in the future. Thanks again

• Easy, Breezy

My husband dropped off my car and I picked it up. Thanks, the process was seamless! I enjoy working with Bud David Cadillac in Memphis!

Gretchen, Thank you for sharing your experience and we appreciate your business. Thanks

• great service

Daniel, We appreciate you for allowing us to gain your trust in our dealership. We look forward to seeing you in the future. Thanks

My truck had a leak at the rear differential. Brought it in to Bud Davis, they put me in a loaner so I was able to return to work on time. Mr. Darryl was very comforting and reassuring about leaving my truck. Such professionals. Quick and easy. Returned my boy back to me sparkling. Thank you Mr Franko for all your help. Thanks Bruce for keeping me up dated. Such a great job.

• honest customer service

Teza, thank you for sharing your experience at our dealership. We appreciated you and Thanks again.

They were honest about not being able to get out CTS out on the day we brought it in. Gave us a courtesy vehicle and called the next day for pick up.