• Very good place to buy a new and used car

Nico and Vic were very good sale man, that help us out of r old car in to r new 200, we r very happy we recommend everyone that wants to buy a car to come to mark casa, they really listen to what we wanted and needed, 5 star place

• BAD sales practice

I was going to check out a silverado posted on this site was sent pictures and told how great this truck was over the phone by someone named nick.Was scheduled today to go look at the truck but get a text saying the truck is going for auction because has minor frame damage .Hard to believe and not convinced thats the case .

• Great service

Overall great experience, they got to me very quick with a response to my questions. They were polite and very helpful over the phone.

• Professional service

The service department is always friendly and attentive. They do a good job of explaining what needs to be done and what has been done.

• GREAT SERVICE

Great service team. Great service people. They care about your needs make sure your services are done right and timely. Thank you Mike and Bob.

• Routine Service done well.

Everything went very smoothly. They even fixed a recall problem that hadn't been announced yet. There was a comfortable waiting area with TV and free refreshments.

• Great facilities and clean restroom's

We wait for our car, it is nice to have a TV and coffee and popcorn also a newspaper, magazines.

• Great service and facility.

How quickly they serviced the truck . Friendliness of employees. How clean the dealership is. Knowledge of everyone that works there

• Great Service, Clean Facilities

The diagnostician who took my car in late in the afternoon with no appointment solved an ongoing problem with one of my tires, a nail no one else had thought to look for.

• Great service, clean, prompt.

they always make time for me even though I don't always have time to make an appointment far in advance