Knippelmier Chevrolet

New 888-459-5484 Dealer Website
Used 888-459-5698 Email Dealer
Service 888-459-6290

• Best Chevy Dealership in the Southern U.S.

I made a low-ball offer on a new truck and they took it. My Dad bought at least 10 vehicles at Knippelmier over the year and I will probably do the same. This is without a doubt the place to buy a new Chevrolet in the OKC metro area. I came from Albuquerque, NM and will do it again when it is time to buy a new truck. I would suggest working with Brian Workman. I told him I needed to get things done fast and get back on the road, and the whole process at the dealership took less than 40 minutes. I would give them 6 stars if they had that many.

Thank you Steve! We appreciate your and your dad's business over the years and I'm glad that we were able to get you into a truck at the price that you wanted. I will let Brian know that you appreciated his help! Thanks again!

• Buyer

Great people to do business with!!! Wouldn't trade with anyone else.

Thank you Lawana!

Great people to do business with!!! Wouldn't trade with anyone else.

Thank you Lawana!

• Steve McKenzie, VP Bits of Stardust INC.

Thank you Steve! We appreciate all your years of continued business. If you need anything in the future, please let us know!

I have purchased and had serviced 9 different cars, trucks and vans for personal use and for our business. I have never been treated in better then at Knippelmier. They have the best employees that treat you with the upmost respect. Why would you want to go anywhere else.

• Good work good people

The service department was very professional and repaired the car in a few days. They had to order a part so could not repair same day.

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your business!

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your business!

• great experience

Clean friendly courteous, a no pressure honest dealership. First one I've ever found. Thanks to all

Thank you Terry! We appreciate your business!

Thank you Terry! We appreciate your business!

• AMAZING EXPERIENCE

Thank you Brian! We appreciate your continued business!

I have bought around 10 vehicles from Knippelmier Chevrolet over the years and always receive the best service from front to back. Knippelmier Chevrolet is a 5 star dealership in my eyes.

Thank you Brian! We appreciate your continued business!

• Great Service

While vehicle was being serviced, technician noticed a nail in one of my tires. The nail was too close to the sidewall of the tire to be repaired and had to be replaced. I was informed of the price of the tire and the dealer did a great job of locating and installing the new tire, thus getting me back on the road in a timely matter. THANK-YOU Knippelmier Chevrolet

I'm glad that we were able to get the issue with your tire fixed so quickly so that you could get back on the road as soon as possible. We appreciate your business! Thank you!

• 2016 Pickup

Very good service thank you. I have been buying from Knippelmier since 1971 enough said.

Thank you for all your years of business! We really do appreciate you!

Thank you for all your years of business! We really do appreciate you!

• BEST CAR DEAL I EVER HAD

We bought a 2016 Tahoe and love all salesman was great, Very happy be buying more vehicles from Knippelmier, Great people great dealership.

Thank you Coby! I'm glad that we were able to get you into the Tahoe that you wanted!

• Great Dealership and Customer Service

Great experience every time. This dealership cares about building relationships and keeping customers for a lifetime.

Thank you Brooklyn! We appreciate your business!

Thank you Brooklyn! We appreciate your business!