4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 467 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

467 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Knippelmier Chevrolet from DealerRater.com

• September 7, 2017

I scheduled an oil change and recall notice repair on my 2014 Silverado. Very friendly staff, very fast service. Thank you for being so courteous. I'v...e been to hudiburg, smicklas, David Stanley and have always asked where the customer service was...never again. Knippelmier is our new dealership. Thank you again for treating me like you value my business.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did, Kris! I'm glad that we were able to get you taken care of. We appreciate your business and we... hope to see you again soon!

May 23, 2018

Great customer service !! We started the search for a truck in March and have been very helpful through the process would recommended these guys to an...yone.. would defiantly make my next purchase with at Knippelmier

May 21, 2018

We went in wanting to trade my husband's truck, but ended up keeping it and getting a good deal as well, mark was a great guy and really worked with u...s.

Knippelmier Chevrolet

Thank you Philip and Paula! We appreciate your business and I'm glad to hear that Mark was able to help you out!

May 18, 2018

After many hours of surveying vehicles at multiple locations and experiencing interactions with other sales agents, we were instantly taken by the fri...endly, knowledgable and expedient services provided by Knippelmier. Our sales consultant Mark Russell was exceptional and a large part in deciding to purchase our new 2018 LTZ. As a person who has bought multiple vehicles, this has been the quickest I have ever walked away with a purchase. This experience has earned our business in the future and very positive word of mouth.

Knippelmier Chevrolet

Thank you for letting us know how we did! I'm so glad to hear that Mark was able to get you into the truck that you wanted so quickly and easily. We d...o appreciate your business!

May 15, 2018

Dealership is comfortable place to shop and buy. No easy to work with, sales guy was great to deal with. After a test drive we worked the deal over th...e phone.

Knippelmier Chevrolet

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did! We appreciate your business!

May 14, 2018

We dealt with many car salesmen from other car lots that day. Mark was by far the BEST one that we dealt with. He never pressured us and worked very h...ard to get us into the car we wanted. Him and Corey went above and beyond to do everything they could for us. Thank you!

Knippelmier Chevrolet

Thank you Zachary! We appreciate your business!

May 13, 2018

Me and my husband purchased a car there Saturday afternoon and we both had the best experience ever!! Me, myself had never, ever had a new car or had ...been through the whole experience of buying a car and Brian did a fantastic job! I really appreciated they way he was with us he was very helpful, knowledgeable, and didn???t ever once make me feel uncomfortable and pushed. It was nice especially not ever having been through it before and he made it a very relaxed and easy process!! He made me and my husband feel at ease and made my first experience enjoyable and so worth it! I would highly recommend Knippelmier to anyone buying a car, they are absolutely wonderful!! Thank you to the Knippelmier team and thank you so much Brian!!

Knippelmier Chevrolet

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did! I'm glad to hear that Brian and Jason were able to take care of you and get you into the vehi...cle that you wanted. We appreciate your business!

May 9, 2018

This was the best dealership ever, they are wanting to help get you your moneys worth, ill will make sure I send ever one I know looking for a car to ...come to KNIPPELMIER CHEVROLET!!!

Knippelmier Chevrolet

Thank you Melissa! I'm glad Mark was able to get you into the vehicle that you wanted!

May 9, 2018

Knippelmier was the best experience we've EVER had with purchasing a new vehicle. Toby Gravatt came right out and introduced himself and asked how he... could help. Made us feel like we were being listened to and was truly interested. The whole transaction was superb! Love our new Chevy truck! My daughter and son-in-law told us to go to Knippelmier because they treated them so nice when they purchased his new truck back in December. Knippelmier comes so highly recommended to us and we will certainly do the same. Can't say enough about Toby Gravatt and Jason Allen. Thanks, guys for our positive experience with Knippelmier........The Estes' in Chickasha

Knippelmier Chevrolet

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did! I'm glad that Toby and Jason were able to help you get into the truck that you wanted. We app...reciate your business!

May 9, 2018

The greatest place to purchase a vehicle. From the time we walked in they made us feel welcomed. Will definitely go back again on next purchase and wi...ll recommend to other looking

Knippelmier Chevrolet

Thank you Carl! We appreciate your business!

1811 US-62 Blanchard, OK 73010