Knippelmier Chevrolet

410 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Knippelmier Chevrolet from DealerRater.com
  • Great service

I scheduled an oil change and recall notice repair on my 2014 Silverado. Very friendly staff, very fast service. Thank you for being so courteous. I've been to hudiburg, smicklas, David Stanley and have always asked where the customer service was...never again. Knippelmier is our new dealership. Thank you again for treating me like you value my business.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did, Kris! I'm glad that we were able to get you taken care of. We appreciate your business and we hope to see you again soon!

• Great experience
    September 15, 2017

Knippelmier Chevrolet

Thank you for comments! I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience at Knippelmier and we appreciate your business!

Knippelmier is the best dealership I've visited. It's a very professional and low pressure experience. I enjoy going there to look around, get my vehicle serviced and everyone is so great. I always feel like I get the best service at the best price. Thank you for everything!!!

Knippelmier Chevrolet

• Overall a very pleasant transaction.
    September 14, 2017

Knippelmier Chevrolet

Just had a very nice experience buying a new Silverado c1500 2017 from your dealership.We traded in our 2013 Equinox . Although we didn't get quite the trade in value as promised,we still feel like Derek worked with us on the price of the truck to our advantage so in the end we were happy with the deal.It was very nice to work with Derek. I am sure we will be a return customer to Knipplemeir in the future.

Knippelmier Chevrolet

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did! I'm glad that Derek was able to make you comfortable during your purchase. We appreciate your business!

• 2017 Cruze
    September 11, 2017

Knippelmier Chevrolet

Thank you for letting us know how we did! We appreciate all of your business over the years and we hope you enjoy the new Cruze!

Wouldn't go anywhere else! Not pushy, friendly, and professional. Well informed of all vehicles performance and specs. As always, we recommend Knippelmier to family and friends.

Knippelmier Chevrolet

• Relaxed and comfortable. Nice people to deal with.
    September 9, 2017

Knippelmier Chevrolet

Our experience was and has always been very rewarding. This is the 3rd vehicle we've purchased from Knipplemier. At our age we may never buy another vehicle but we will always recommend your business. Knipplemier feels real 'downhome and comfortable'. Shirley Calvert

• Amazing
    September 2, 2017

Knippelmier Chevrolet

Thank you for your kind words! I'm glad to hear that Toby made it so easy for you to buy a car! We look forward to seeing you next time!

I absolutely loved buying a car from Knipplemeir. Everyone we worked with was amazing, and they made the buysig process super easy. Knipplemeir will always be my first choice when buying a car in the future.

• Great
    August 28, 2017

Knippelmier Chevrolet

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did! I'm glad that Derek was able to help you out!

Derek was very helpful and courteous in helping us with a purchase of a Nissan Altima. He worked with us on solving the few issues that there were with the vehicle

Knippelmier Chevrolet

• Amazing!! Front to back- top to bottom.
    August 27, 2017

Knippelmier Chevrolet

I'm so glad that Trent loves his new car! Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did! We appreciate your business!

I will not go anywhere else. Amazing family. Yes family. That's what you get when you walk in the door at Knipplemeir. Johny Bell was so much help pitting together the 2017 Cruze RS Hatchback for my son. He even pulled it on to the showroom floor to surprise Trent. It's the cleanest, friendliest dealership I have ever been in. Thank you so much for your help with all 3 of the cars I have purchased from you in the last 10 months.

Knippelmier Chevrolet

• Laid back not a lot of pressure
    August 25, 2017

Knippelmier Chevrolet

Thank you John! I'm glad that you were able to get into the truck that you wanted! Thanks for being a part of the Knippelmier Family!

Everyone I worked with at the dealership were very helpful and easy to deal with. Not a lot of pressure or haggling. I enjoyed my experience. This is the second truck I've bought from knippelmier and will definitely go back when it's time for another!

Knippelmier Chevrolet

• Everyone was very friendly, i will buy there again
    August 18, 2017

Knippelmier Chevrolet

Great service and friendly helpful employees. I will buy my next car there as well. Truly satisfying car buying experience, i will recommend this dealership.

Knippelmier Chevrolet

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your visit went! We appreciate your business and I'm glad to hear that we were able to get you taken care of!