Leith Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

• My Dodge RAM 1500

thanks thanks thanks!

John made a positive impact on our purchasing experience. He was sincere in not only his review of the vehicles we were interested in, but he made the buying experience so simple. After visiting both Crown Dodge in Fayetteville and Peterson in Lumberton we were about to believe it was no such thing as enjoying a purchase with a dodge dealership. However, the professions at Leith renewed our faith in good honest folks that just happen to be in the car/truck business. Thank you John.

thanks thanks thanks!

• Great customer service

I appreciate that I can come at my convenience without an appointment for an oil change. Also, I'm told what should be done without high stress pressure. Jannica Denham is definitely an asset for your company. Her PR is exceptional.

• Great service, nice staff, clean lounge

Friendly, accomadating, nice lounge area, people checking on me making sure that I had what I needed. This is why I buy at this dealership!

• getting our car inspected and a recall processed

Everyone was helpful and efficient. People are very nice and you have a good seating area. all and all a good experience.

• communication and cleanliness of the facility

Communication with agent, comfort and cleanliness of the waiting room and plenty of bottled water. Drive up service good for those working and having a moment for service.

• Pleasant and straightforward buying experience

Friendly staff, willing to work with us to get the payments we wanted. No issues during the process, just a straightforward buying experience.

• Great service.

Everyone was friendly. Service was very quick. Customer waiting area was spacious and clean. Wi Fi worked well. Not my first visit to dealership and will not be my last.

• Awesome dealership.

Everyone is friendly, the place is clean and they keep you up to date on your vehicle. They take time to explain or answer any questions or concerns. Top Notch !!!

• Oil Change / Tire Replacement

I was continuously informed about the status of my vehicle, and the dealership treated me very well, as a long term customer.

• Great Sales Rep

The sales rep Andy was quick to respond to my questions about my service if not for him I probably would have bought vehicle from another dealer.