(4.8) 68 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

68 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Garcia INFINITI from DealerRater.com
  • Exceptional service, great people

I learned about the folks at Garcia Infinity from my good friends who highly recommended I see them to buy my first luxury car. Patrick, Tosh and Tony... (at service, repairs) made my experience at Garcia Infinity one of the best I've ever had in terms of buying a car. Before landing at Garcia, I had visited many luxury dealerships, only to be treated like a number. At Garcia, I was approached with respect, care and exceptional professionalism from the first moment I walked into the dealership to test drive a car. Most dealerships treat you like a customer, someone who represents sales and dollars. Not at Garcia....it is clear that Patrick and Tosh enjoy their work, genuinely enjoy their product and hold their customers in high positive regard.

• The best dealership and salesman EVER

I can???t say enough good things about Garcia Infinity. we have bought many cars from them and any time there is even the smallest of issues they hand...le it immediately. Our salesman Alan gives theeeeeeee best test drives, he is so knowledgeable about every single car. He treats you like family and insures you are 100% satisfied! We won???t be going anywhere else! Ever!

Garcia INFINITI

Your continued support really means the world to us, thank you! We love hearing about how our team members have gone above and beyond to provide our g...uests with exceptional service! Thank you again, and we look forward to serving you for many more miles to come!

• Dealing with infinity

So far working with infinity has been great I like working with the smaller dealership, everybody is so friendly and personable. I look forward in a y...ears to come maintaining my QX60 with them!

• Excellent service

My salesman Alan Alfano was aware I was interested in a new car but not for 6-12 months out. When the right car came available he contacted me early k...nowing this was perfect car for me. Long story short he and the dealership found a way to get me into the car without waiting for the perfect price. Arrived at dealership and car was ready to go, paperwork ready to sign and I was on my way! Always a great experience at Garcia Infiniti! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a great car new or used.

Garcia INFINITI

What an incredible story, thank you so much for sharing this with us! We¿¿¿ll be sure to tell Alan and the rest of the team about your kind feedback! ...Enjoy your new vehicle, and take care until we see you in for your next visit! Thanks again!

• Awsome

I really enjoyed the experience of buying my new car at Garcia Infinity Al was awsome and the best sales person I will recommend him to my friends

Garcia INFINITI

We couldn¿¿¿t be happier to hear that Al was able to take care of you! Thank you for the wonderful review and recommendation, and welcome to the Garci...a INFINITI family!

• Extremely Happy

Everyone involved was such a pleasure to work with. The addressed all our needs and met them! We are so happy with our new addition! A BIG Thank you t...o Pat Hornef, who worked his magic! I recommend going to him!

Garcia INFINITI

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We¿¿¿re so happy to hear that Patrick was able to help you find the perfect vehicle and welcome you int...o the Garcia INFINITI family! We had a great time working with you, and we look forward to your next visit! Until then, take care and thanks again!

• Great staff

Alan makes every visit exceptionally pleasant and always takes care of my needs. Lawrence is an excellent go to person in the service dept. Going to t...his dealership is dwalership is always a pleasure.

Garcia INFINITI

Thank you so much for leaving us this wonderful review! We¿¿¿re thrilled to see that our team has continued to provide you with outstanding service, a...nd we¿¿¿ll be sure to pass your thoughts onto Alan & Lawrence! Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

• Professional, relaxed atmosphere.

I won't buy a car anywhere else. Everyone at Garcia Infiniti is friendly and professional, very helpful and not pushy. It is always the quickest, easi...est process to buy a car from Garcia Infiniti.

Garcia INFINITI

A fast, friendly car-buying experience is just what we strive for each and every time and we couldn¿¿¿t be happier to see that we¿¿¿ve delivered! We a...ppreciate you taking the time to leave us this awesome review, and look forward to seeing you the next time you come in! Thank you again!

• 2017 QX80

This is our second Infiniti purchased from Garcia Infiniti. Our Infiniti sales team Chad, Patrick and PJ made this a quick and hassle free experiencel.... We will definitely recommend them and the dealership to all of our friends and family. Thank you.

Garcia INFINITI

We are so thrilled to hear that our team was able to make your second INFINITI purchase as great as the first! We can¿¿¿t thank you enough for your co...ntinued support of our dealership and appreciate your recommendation! Until we see you again, take care and enjoy the new car!

• Amazing experience!

Chad at Garcia Infiniti was so knowledgeable and kind. We felt so at home and found an amazing car. Everyone we met and worked with was helpful and e...ven took time to play with our 1 year old son!

Garcia INFINITI

We want to thank you for allowing us the opportunity to find you the perfect car! We¿¿¿re so glad to hear that the team was able to warmly welcome you... to the Garcia INFINITI family! Thanks again, and we are looking forward to continuing our relationship!

1234 S Renaissance Blvd NE Albuquerque, NM 87107