New 505-766-6600
Used 505-766-6600 Email Dealer

Average based on 1068 reviews
  • Quality Service Department

Within the last 2 months, I have had major repairs on both of my vehicles. One repair was caused by the carelessness if another service department. Even though I had to leave each vehicle for a week or more, the quality of the work was well worth the wait! My dealings with Ben and Matt were more than satisfactory. Very friendly, helpful and qualified service department. Thank you for your professionalism!

• Much better the second time

Last time I brought my car in it took more than two hours for just an oil change with an appointment. this time was so much better and i got out in thirty minutes with both a oil change and a tire rotation. Much happier this time.

• Excellent

We're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction, Wayne! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

The service here was excellent. The fact you were able to get to my truck and get it fixed in a 24hr period, right before a holiday weekend, is much appreciated. I was able to make it to my new job in time and can't thank y'all enough.

• Power Ford Rocks!

Your staff is amazing! Wouldn't take my edge anywhere else!

It is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us, Bridget! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Your staff is amazing! Wouldn't take my edge anywhere else!

• New Car Purchase

great experience - Joe is a fantastic person to work with

We're happy to hear that you enjoyed working with our staff, Nancy! We hope to see you again soon!

great experience - Joe is a fantastic person to work with

• Oil Change was completed quickly.

Oil change was completed quickly. I didn't have to wait too long. The waiting area was clean and comfortable.

We're happy to hear that everything was completed to your satisfaction, Norman! We try to provide a great atmosphere and world-class service that you can trust. Thanks so much for choosing our dealership as your first choice for service and we look forward to your next visit!

• Nice F150

Lindsey was great. Helped us understand our options, and got us a vehicle we wanted

Darrell, thank you for your kind review and congratulations on your new vehicle! We understand it is a big decision where you purchase your car from and we are grateful to have been chosen! Thank you again for your business and we look forward to your next visit! Safe travels!

• Horrible service

I bought a used car here which I'll ad was not a very good experience but after about 2 months owning the vehicle the rear differential started leaking fluid all over my garage. Thinking since I was told all used vehicles come with a 2 year power train warranty they would take care of it. After calling and being told they don't do appointments I'd have to drop my car off and they wouldn't be able to get to it for about 3 days cuz they have over 200 cars before me I tried calling and texting the salesman that sold me the car and he never once answered or text me back. Horrible costumer service, they only care about selling you a car and nothing about making sure your happy with it!

Brian, we always strive to do 100% for all of our customers so we?re extremely disappointed to hear of your negative experience with us. If you?d like to discuss this matter with one of our staff members, please give us a call at (866) 640-5531 at your earliest convenience. Thank you for your honest comments and we hope to hear from you soon.

• 1st experience at this Service Facility

Service was quick. I always expect dealerships to take a long time to service vehicles, but this particular visit was fairly quick. I was only getting an oil change under my 1st year purchase agreement.

• F150 service

Excellent service had work completed in about 40 minutes

Joel, thank you for writing this review and giving our dealership such a high star rating!

Excellent service had work completed in about 40 minutes