• Quality Service Department

Within the last 2 months, I have had major repairs on both of my vehicles. One repair was caused by the carelessness if another service department. Even though I had to leave each vehicle for a week or more, the quality of the work was well worth the wait! My dealings with Ben and Matt were more than satisfactory. Very friendly, helpful and qualified service department. Thank you for your professionalism!

• I had my car sereved/repaired

Carolyn, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Everyone was very helpful. Chris Delong (service advisor) was nice/helpful he explained just what needed to be done to my car an how long it would take. He got me a rental for the week that my car was in the shop.

• No one contacted me about my request

I was inquiring about a truck and never heard back from power ford. I'll be taking my business to Chalmers

J, thank you for your honest feedback about your experience with us. It is our goal that every customer leaves satisfied so we are disappointed to hear that you did not. Please give us a call at (505) 766-6600 and we will do our best to make this better. We hope to hear from you soon.

• Ford Focus Brake Job

I was met at the car by Carlos first thing in the morning and he took excellent care of us throughout the brake replacement process. He called during the day and kept us informed of the progress and was there to deliver it at the end. The technicians did an excellent job too in getting the brake job done in a timely and efficient manner. Thanks, Power Ford!

We really appreciate your feedback! As one of our valued customers, we want to sincerely thank you for your business and we hope to see you here again down the road!

• Excellent service

This was a great timely service as always. I can count on Power Ford to always get me in and get me out quickly! Every person I interacted with was helpful and knowledgeable. Definitely will be back for service in the future

Brian, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• 3rd car from POWER!

Ricky was awesome! Staff was amazing and we'll always be a POWER fan.

Ricky was awesome! Staff was amazing and we'll always be a POWER fan.

Monica, our Staff works hard to go the extra-mile for our valued guests! Please let us know if you have any additional questions about services you received and thank you again for choosing Power Ford!

• Kelly

Took care of a minor leak from the drain plug very quickly.

Took care of a minor leak from the drain plug very quickly.

• Owner

Excellent service and recommendations for vehicle maintenance/servicing was much appreciated!

Calvin, we appreciate your recommendation of our dealership! At Power Ford, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

• Service

Best service department in Nm! The fleet Department is top notch!

Best service department in Nm! The fleet Department is top notch!

Marlene, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! If you have any additional questions about your new vehicle, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• Great service

The quick service completed on my car was so helpful in getting me back home instead of waiting.

Amber, your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!