New 888-480-0672 Dealer Website
Used 888-451-3604 Email Dealer
Service 888-902-5957

Average based on 32 reviews
  • Best place and experience ever buying a new car.

We bought a new 2014 Chevrolet Impala this week and we absolutely love it. This was our third purchase from Carriage Chevrolet. The people working there are a wonderful. We want to thank Fred Day for taking such great care of us. We highly recommend going to Carriage Chevrolet for your next used or new car. We will always buy our cars there in Fayetteville, Tn.

• Mr Billy Martin

Very good place for repairs and purchasing a vehicle Very Professional

Very good place for repairs and purchasing a vehicle Very Professional

• SERVICE AT CARRIAGE CHEVROLET

I AM ALWAYS TREATED VERY PROFESSIONAL AND FRIENDLY, BY CASEY JENKINS AND STAFF, THEY GO WAY OUT OF THERE WAY, TO TAKE CARE OF YOU..

• Awesome service!

Couldn't be happier with the service received at Carriage. Those guys are the best!

Thanks for the feedback, Charles! And thanks for your business!

Thanks for the feedback, Charles! And thanks for your business!

• First service of my new Silverado

Excellent experience with the first included maintenance of my 2015 Silverado. It was simple to make an appointment online and get confirmation. It took less than an hour to get my oil changed, tires rotated and a check of the hoses/belts/etc.

• Best car buying experience ever!

I recently purchased a car at Carriage Chevrolet, the staff there were so friendly. I had my two small sons with me they enjoyed being there as much as I did. Emily Harrelson really knows her stuff, we came to the dealership with a pre-approved loan but Emily was able to work us out a better deal. I truly felt that she was on our side and wanted us to get the best deal possible. Emily didn't treat us like a sales opportunity but like family. I highly recommend this dealership and Emily to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

• Wonderful experience at Carriage Chevrolet

This past weekend I had a wonderful experience purchasing a used Chevy Cruze from Carriage Chevrolet. From my initial phone call, until I was driving off the lot Emily Harrelson provided excellent customer service. She was able to answer all of my questions and quickly work out a deal that I believe was fair. Everyone we came in contact with at the dealership was friendly and welcoming. I never felt like I was just another number. I hope to enjoy this car for several years but I will recommend this dealership for anyone else that is looking to buy.

• Super service!

Everyone at Carriage is very friendly and helpful, especially Pete Boscio and Emily Harrelson. I love my new Chevy!

• OUTSTANDING!

Dealing with the representatives at Carriage Chevrolet was a great experience. I am sixty years old and Emily Harrelson is the best sales rep I have ever had the pleasure of doing business with. She was very knowledgeable about the vehicle I was interested in as well as being extremely professional and courteous. I highly recommend Carriage Chevrolet and its staff if you are interested in buying a vehicle.

• Great Experiance

My wife and I tried to buy a 2014 Impala here in Birmingham where we live and had a terrible experience at our local dealer. We located the car they were going to get us at Carriage Cheverolet. I called and spoke to Fred Day on the phone and we were able to make a deal over the phone including taking care of our trade in. In the end Carriage and Fred more than made up for our experiance with our local dealership and my wife and ended up having a very positive car buying experance. Fred and the whole staff took very good care of us. We wish we could continue using Carriage for our service but they are just too far away for us to do that.