• Best place and experience ever buying a new car.

Mike and Debbie, we can't tell you how much we appreciate your business! Thank you so much for choosing Carriage Chevrolet again and again.

We bought a new 2014 Chevrolet Impala this week and we absolutely love it. This was our third purchase from Carriage Chevrolet. The people working there are a wonderful. We want to thank Fred Day for taking such great care of us. We highly recommend going to Carriage Chevrolet for your next used or new car. We will always buy our cars there in Fayetteville, Tn.

• Carriage Chevrolet

I have bought several vehicles @Carriage Chevrolet . I personally , wouldn't go anywhere else.These folks @ C.C take care of Alll My automotive needs in a professional and most friendly and timely manner ..Thankyou CC...

• Car shopping made easy.

This is our second time we have bought a new car from Carriage. We like that they let you look around and find the car you want without pressuring you. The sales person was great to work with. All the employees we had contact with were profession and very helpful. Would highly recommend anyone look for a new Chevy or used car go to Carriage Chevrolet.

• Friend and patron

Norm and Juli, we can't tell you how much we appreciate your business! Thank you so much for your kind words.

We are regular customers of Carriage Chevrolet and highly recommend this dealership to anyone who is interested in purchasing a new and/or used vehicle, in need of service on their existing vehicle, or needing parts to make their own repairs. Carriage has ALWAYS been a great place to do business. Thanks!!

• Mr Billy Martin

Very good place for repairs and purchasing a vehicle Very Professional

Thank you so much for your kind words Billy! We're glad you enjoyed your experience.

Very good place for repairs and purchasing a vehicle Very Professional

• SERVICE AT CARRIAGE CHEVROLET

I AM ALWAYS TREATED VERY PROFESSIONAL AND FRIENDLY, BY CASEY JENKINS AND STAFF, THEY GO WAY OUT OF THERE WAY, TO TAKE CARE OF YOU..

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Jimmy! We're always happy to serve you!

• Awesome service!

Couldn't be happier with the service received at Carriage. Those guys are the best!

Thanks for the feedback, Charles! And thanks for your business!

Thanks for the feedback, Charles! And thanks for your business!

• First service of my new Silverado

We're happy to hear your experience at Carriage Chevrolet was smooth and simple! Let us know if we can do anything else for you.

Excellent experience with the first included maintenance of my 2015 Silverado. It was simple to make an appointment online and get confirmation. It took less than an hour to get my oil changed, tires rotated and a check of the hoses/belts/etc.

• Best car buying experience ever!

Thank you for the five-star review Kim!

I recently purchased a car at Carriage Chevrolet, the staff there were so friendly. I had my two small sons with me they enjoyed being there as much as I did. Emily Harrelson really knows her stuff, we came to the dealership with a pre-approved loan but Emily was able to work us out a better deal. I truly felt that she was on our side and wanted us to get the best deal possible. Emily didn't treat us like a sales opportunity but like family. I highly recommend this dealership and Emily to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

Thank you for the five-star review Kim!

• Wonderful experience at Carriage Chevrolet

This past weekend I had a wonderful experience purchasing a used Chevy Cruze from Carriage Chevrolet. From my initial phone call, until I was driving off the lot Emily Harrelson provided excellent customer service. She was able to answer all of my questions and quickly work out a deal that I believe was fair. Everyone we came in contact with at the dealership was friendly and welcoming. I never felt like I was just another number. I hope to enjoy this car for several years but I will recommend this dealership for anyone else that is looking to buy.