Call This Dealer

New

2.3
  • loyal returning customer

Great people, would recommend these guys to everyone!

• Poor customer service

I called them twice to figure out a price for a car I was interested in. Both times they said that they would find the price and call me back in a cou...ple of minutes. They never called back. Very poor quality workers.i

• Bill Bredrick

Brought used truck from them.The truck had a vibration in brake. I was told by sale preson that they eould fix it. I took the truck ina it was fixed w...ith no cost to me. Come visit these folks. Great people.

• customer

They called me when i called them back i stated i didn't want to waist there time my credit was bad. I didnt have a down payment but was aproved for a... loan with a down payment. When i stated i did not have money for a down i was told they have a way around that and took all my information and set me up for an appointment. When i came in there finance manager was not there but was on his way back and the sales man had us to fill out paperwork and then wait. 2 hours layer the finance manager shows up and tells him i need a down payment. So they had known that already and waisted my time and gas for driving over there. They should have been professional enough to call me back and tell me that instead of waisting my time and drive there.when i flat out told them no money down and they told me they could work around that. Not professional

• Completely Unprofessional and dishonest

I drove over 150 miles to buy a new car from them, that they had advertised online. We worked everything out in advance but when I arrived, they had a...n almost identical car (with less features and more miles) in it's place that they were trying to sell me. When asked, The sales person said that he noticed that morning (before I had even begun my trip to AR) that it wasn't the same car. They told me this car was New but had 580 miles because it was used as a program car. I was worried that they had been dishonest with me but we renegotiated the price and I bought the second car anyway. After a few weeks of not receiving my title, I called and was informed that the car was titled by them previously so it was in fact a Used car and that I would have to wait longer for the title. When I complained about their misleading me, I was "accidentally disconnected" by the General Manager, I called back and the salesperson started making personal insults and hung up on me. I tried to contact the owner for several weeks, but he would not return my phone calls. I would NOT reccomend this dealership to anyone.

• Bad Business Practices

Not happy with my experience here and will not be going back. They will try to scam you, be wary when shopping here.

Sorry you had a negative experience. Please give me a call and let me help turn this to a positive experience. Robert Pursley 479-675-2313

Tyler Ford