Average based on 289 reviews.
  • Buying

Great staff. Randy was very knowledgeable and helpful. 4 cars from larry hill and 4 great experiences.

• Great buying experience!!!

My salesman Ben Myers is the best he always is very knowledgeable and finds what we need and no pressure also Victor Yoshida is always a big help wouldn't go anywhere else

• Larry Hill is great!

Mike L was an amazing salesman. Thank you to the entire team that stayed late and made sure I was set up right! Thanks guys!

• Larry Hill

Fast and efficient service. The team of mechanics are always friendly and professional.

• Purchase

Arrived early Labor Day ,Greeted by sales Robert Stence he was great and knowledgeable about vehicle !

• Excellent Service

This was first check up on my 2016 Ford Escape. Came in for Oil change and tire rotation and any other routines they do on first time check ups. The service man welcomed me and was extremely courteous he ask why I was in that morning then took my keys and checked the mileage on my vehicle. He then told me to make myself comfortable in the lounge have some coffee and my car would be done shortly. I was surprised that the service was so quick. Enjoyed the friendly courteous visit. Thank Guys.

Wilma, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We try to provide all of our guests with a great atmosphere and world-class service that you can trust.

• Ford Explorer

Top notch company. Everyone was very nice. A pleasant experience,

Top notch company. Everyone was very nice. A pleasant experience,

We're happy to hear that you enjoyed working with our staff! Our staff is always here to provide exceptional service and we hope to see you again soon!

• Oil change

Great service. It took 2hours for a simple oil change but the employees where nice.

We appreciate your feedback, Steven. Please don't hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

• Car Service

The folks at this dealership are wonderful' It is always a pleasure going here!

The folks at this dealership are wonderful' It is always a pleasure going here!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Great service

I have a Ford Edge. When I came in for my regular oil change the staff was very helpful and got me back on the road quickly.

Our Staff works hard to provide professional and efficient service to all of our valued guests, James! Thank you so much for choosing Larry Hill Ford as your first choice for service!