Gray Epperson Hyundai

• Great service dept., meh sales dept

I usually come here for service on my Sonata even though if it is not the closest dealership because the service department is great! Jeff is an awesome guy, and he will do what he can to make things right for you and your vehicle. This is the greatest service department I have been to (even better than the local Ford and Toyota service departments). However, the sales department is definitely not as strong as Gray Epperson's service department. Went for a test drive the other day, and it was clearly stated that a vehicle could not be purchased today. The salesman continued to drag his feet and do what he could to get us to purchase a vehicle. He wouldn't take no for an answer. I mean, I know you're trying to do your job, but come on man. They will also give you the run around if you mention any promotions. Another problem I encountered with sales is that they seem to not know as much about the cars or the brand they sell. After being told that a certain car I was asking about did not exist, I had enough. I wanted to know about the 2017 Elantra Sport, a car they did not have on the lot but had been announced in 2016. After being told no such trim level existed, I had to use my phone and inform them about what Hyundai has to offer. All they could say was, "well, this was embarrassing."

• Best buying experience I've ever had!!

We are so happy that you had a wonderful experience. That's what we do!!! Thank you.

100% The best experience I have ever had buying a car! From my salesman Rod the finance guru and the service advisor around back. I am a customer for life!!!!

• 5 star experience

Wish we could take Rick home with us lol. Never had such a fun and easy buying experience. Thanks again for all your help!

• wonderful

Rick and Gary was wonderful they were very helpful. This was the best experience in buying a car that I have ever had. I would recommend everyone to come here. Just an awesome experience.

• great buying process

had a good day at the dealer ship, the sales person was very good at helping us.

• Excellent/Awesome

It was a great experience here. Everyone was very kind and so helpful. Im so thankful and blessed for all of the associates here at Gray Epperson Automotive.

• worth the drive from georgia

i first talk to rick and then talk to gary. the best people to deal with. If you ever need a car i would highly recommend both of them if you ever need a car

• buying a toyota from gary epperson madza

Rick made this major purchasing experience very easy. I appreciate his knowledge and professionalism.

• buying my first hyundai

overall from start to finish great experience. Want to thank Al, Rick and Gary for not giving me any pressure to buy. i never felt uncomfortable. Kia on the other was high pressure what a difference between the 2 dealerships. i will tell everyone i can about this p[lace.

• Super Car Buying Experience

Rick McCarthy is who you need to see in Cleveland, TN to buy a car. He is honest and dedicated to help you. He will go the extra mile to put you in the right car. The mechanics will go over the vehicle to put their seal of approval on the quality of the vehicle and Gary Burnette in the Finance Office will make the paperwork as easy and painless as possible.