• Great place to shop for the next new car

Friendly staff to greet you from the minute you pull in for service, knowledgeable techs servicing my vehicles needs....

• Service Dept

Excellent customer Service Jonathan Valenzuela, thank you for the prompt service, and the car wash!

• Great Service!

Good service.Quick and easy. Thanks! Detail was Great! Very satisfied!,

Good service.Quick and easy. Thanks! Detail was Great! Very satisfied!,

We are happy to hear that we were able to provide you with efficient and professional service, Henry! We sincerely appreciate your business and hope you'll consider us again in the future.

• Emergency Service

I want to thank the service department for their help. Our 2007 Ford Fusion suddenly lost power on the interstate and we limped into the service bay at 5:30 pm. They did a quick assessment and told us to come back a 8:00 am the next day. When we arrived Johathan welcomed us and they set about reprograming the fuel module on the car computer. An hour later we were back on the road. All in all it was a good experience and as total strangers from out of state we were treated to excellent service.

Hi, David! Thank you for your positive review. We respect our customer's time and budget so we hope to see you here again! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. We hope to be of service again in the future!

• Professional service!!!

I get my 3 vehicles serviced here I love the place great people. I recommend this place to anyone see Jonathan he's always happy to see you

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call.

• quick fix

Traveling cross country and when I got to Grant NM I noticed something hanging under the truck, stopped at Ed Corley Ford and explained that we where leaving the next day they asked if I could come back in a hour when a hoist would be available upon my return they took me right in. Two bolts from the belly pan had vibrated off and though it was considered road hazard and not covered under warranty they replaced the bolts at no charge. Thanks to Jonathan I was in and out in about 15 minutes with the problem fix.

• Service

Joseph, thank you for sharing your recent experience at Ed Corley Ford. If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

Jonathan Valenzuela gave me the best quality service I have ever received. He got all my questions answered and Ford should definitely keep him around!

• Service

I recently bought and had my vehicle serviced. Great environment I was very happy Jonathan in service is great

• service

Jonathan is doing good in a service great dealership

Jonathan is doing good in a service great dealership

• Purchase

We appreciate your response, Daniel! Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

Good experience better gas mileage. I had better comfort in experiencing this new vehicle. The car has more room to relax and the sound system was good. The dealer was very good in getting me a car for the first time. I would recommend this dealer to someone in need of a vehicle.