Bosak Honda in Michigan City

Sunday Closed Closed
New (219) 809-6469 (219) 809-6469
Used (219) 809-6480 (219) 809-6480
Service (219) 809-6110 (219) 809-6110

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

My experience with Bosak Honda was ideal. i was made to...

My experience with Bosak Honda was ideal. i was made to feel like family from the moment i walked on the lot. The owner hand chose a salesman to help me and then checked in on the the process several times to make sure all was well. I got an incredible deal, and perfect car, and great friendly help and follow up

Hondas since 1983!

We've been purchasing Hondas in Michigan City since 1983 (starting back when it was John White's Honda) and although it's changed hands many times over the past 27 years, we have always felt we've gotten good deals and great service. We now own two pre-owned CR-Vs. Both needed service during the lockdown. I had received a 15% off coupon for service that expired during that time, but when we took our vehicles in this week the coupon was still honored and we saved $100. We feel like honored guests when we go in for service and to purchase new (used) cars. The staff knows us by name and that feels great! We recommend this dealership to our friends (we live in southwest Michigan) as a result of our good experiences.

Honda Civic

Great experience buying with Bosak Honda! They are honest, fair and respectful throughout the buying process. Trevor was extremely helpful as I decided on a new car!

Dealer response

Thank you for the 5-star review of your vehicle purchase experience at Bosak Honda! We really appreciate it and enjoy your new Honda!

Ridgeline 2020

My salesman Trevor Duke was very knowledgeable. He was able to answer all of my questions and made the whole car buying experience less scary. Very happy with my new Ridgeline. It’s better than I thought it would be!!!

Dealer response

Thank you for the 5-star review of your vehicle purchase experience at Bosak Honda! We really appreciate it and enjoy your new Ridgeline!

Best Experience I could have asked for

The experience I had at this dealership was by far the best I could have asked for! They listened to my budget and worked with me to get me into the car I wanted. Will definitely be going back in the future!

Dealer response

Air conditioner recharge needed on my Civic

Service staff is always very nice and cheerful when coming in. They fit you in with appointments that work for your schedule, explain everything and get work done when expected. Always high quality work too! The entire team is always great!

Professional and friendly

The entire staff was very helpful, friendly and professional. I would return again to purchase another vehicle in the future and will recommend to my friends and family.

Was extremely pleased with my service and protocols in...

Was extremely pleased with my service and protocols in place due to the pandemic. Everyone acted in a very friendly and professional manner. I would recommend anyone to receive the same great service I received! Dana was an awesome service advisor!

I was pleased with the service. The sales representative...

I was pleased with the service. The sales representative was very helpful. The service was good I would recommend it to anyone. I was satisfied and I would come back again.

Pleased!

Was I pleased with the service I received from Bosak Honda in Michigan City? The answer is simple: ABSOLUTELY! The service was done well and quickly.