Bosak Honda in Michigan City

Sunday Closed Closed
New (219) 809-6469 (219) 809-6469
Used (219) 809-6480 (219) 809-6480
Service (219) 809-6110 (219) 809-6110

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Called yesterday 4/13/20 with headlamp issue , explained...

Called yesterday 4/13/20 with headlamp issue , explained that daytime running lamp was 1/2 lit , they said they would order part . This morning 4/14/20 they called and said part had arrived and were calling to schedule an appointment.!!!! Went in this afternoon had new headlamp assy, installed no issues , free check up !!! Amazing !!!!!

Bosak- 2020 CR-V

Jeremy Bell is a wonderful salesman to work with when purchasing a new car. Rachel was able to put together a document and finance package that was very pleasing to my desires. Thank you both.

Dealer response

Awesome! Thank you for such a positive review of your vehicle buying experience at Bosak Honda. We are glad you enjoyed working with Jeremy and Rachel and enjoy your new Honda!

Service Dept

Very competent service department with excellent customer focus. Car was brought to dealership for routine service. They completed the service in the time frame promised.

Dealer response

Dan, thank you for the positive review of your service experience at Bosak Honda! We really appreciate it!

Bosak- 2020 Honda Passport

Friendly, knowledgeable, responsive Was able to understand our needs and not oversell. Negotiations were painless, was able to cut to the chase without haggling. Happy with the overall experience

Dealer response

Awesome! Thank you for the 5-star review of your vehicle buying experience at Bosak Honda. Enjoy your new Honda!

NEW HONDA PILOT

Have been a USAA member for 50 years and took their recommendation. Excellent choice as the experience was tops. Alex was superb to deal with and the process was without a hitch. Will consider them the next time we want to purchase a new car.

I have never had such a flawless car buying experience as...

I have never had such a flawless car buying experience as such with Bosak Honda. Everybody there was top Notch. I recommend Bosak Honda to everybody!!

Rich was very helpful. He helped me find a car that was...

Rich was very helpful. He helped me find a car that was perfect for me and then took the time to make sure I knew all of the functions before I drove off the lot. Very patient with me being a first time car buyer.

2017 Ford Escape

I went to this dealership because of a 2017 red Ford Escape that I found online. I was immediately greeted by Mirtha Anguiano. She is very personable and communicated well throughout the whole process. She and her sales manager worked with me to make sure that my needs were met with no pressure. Finance manager Rachel Toms was also easy to work with.

Dealer response

Elizabeth, thank you for the 5-star review of your vehicle buying experience! We are glad you enjoyed working with Mirtha and Rachel! Enjoy your new vehicle!

Love Bosak Honda..I have found that all the employees are...

Love Bosak Honda..I have found that all the employees are very professional and friendly. From sales people - I dealt with Trevor and finance and service people. Awesome dealership! Would recommend to anyone!

Israel aponte

Yes service and auto selection is outstanding. If I trade in my 22015 Honda Accord Bosac will be my first consideration. At the present I am pleased with my automobile, but I do plan on up grade in the near future. I will shop locally for the closest Honda dealer to my home for ease of of travel and future service at Bosac Honda.

Dealer response

Awesome! Thank you for the 5-star review of your service experience at Bosak Honda! We really appreciate it!