Bosak Honda in Michigan City

Sunday Closed Closed
New (219) 809-6469 (219) 809-6469
Used (219) 809-6480 (219) 809-6480
Service (219) 809-6110 (219) 809-6110

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Israel aponte

Yes service and auto selection is outstanding. If I trade in my 22015 Honda Accord Bosac will be my first consideration. At the present I am pleased with my automobile, but I do plan on up grade in the near future. I will shop locally for the closest Honda dealer to my home for ease of of travel and future service at Bosac Honda.

Dealer response

Awesome! Thank you for the 5-star review of your service experience at Bosak Honda! We really appreciate it!

Two Accord family

We purchased a new Honda Accord from Bosak in 2016. The car just recorded 70,000 trouble free miles. To date, the service requirements have been routine and affordable. Scheduling service appointments has been straightforward and the vehicle has always been completed on time. Our positive experience with the purchase and service of our 2016 led us to purchase another Honda Accord from Bosak in 2019.

New Car Purchase

I just bought a 2019 CR-V less than a week ago and I am pleased with the experience at Bosak Michigan City. I worked with Mirtha and she patiently answered all of my questions over the phone before I made it to the dealership. Chad worked with me on a fair deal. Rachel assisted me with the financing paperwork and was very thorough and carefully explained everything to me. After signing the paperwork, Mirtha took the time to walk me through syncing up my phone to the CR-V and demonstrating all the features. If you are looking for Spanish-speaking staff, choose Bosak and ask for Mirtha. I purchased from Bosak because of how well I was treated.

University Professor

I am very happy with the purchase process. Everybody in Bosak Fonda was very friendly, greeted us and were interested to help us. Dave Kelly was presented us with all options, and show a genuine interest in our needs. The same can be said about Matt Shott and and Rachel Toms. They are very professional. We are very happy with our purchase.

Dealer response

Thank you for the 5-star review of your buying experience here at Bosak Honda! We are glad you enjoyed working with Dave, Matt and Rachel! Enjoy your new Honda!

Bosak Honda is the best! We have a CRV that we bought...

Bosak Honda is the best! We have a CRV that we bought thru Chad and the experience was very pleasant and smooth. We have sent friends and relatives there who also had good experiences. Then John and his team in the service department has always taken very good care of our service needs and are always very pleasant and accommodating. Our second CRV is a 2007 with over 200k miles on it and still running like new. Thank you Bosak Honda, we will always keep coming back to you!

Using the dealer for my service is easy and affordable....

Using the dealer for my service is easy and affordable. Honda always recommends what service is needed to keep my CRV in tip top shape, but they are never are pushy. Time spent waiting is minimal, and the popcorn is good also!

Very professional and worth the drive from MI

A very professional experience, with a very courteous sales team. Richard was enjoyable to work with and did everything we needed to purchase a new car and trade in our five year old Honda. My wife and I drove from Kalamazoo Mi about an hour and a half away. It was worth the drive for the experience and nice explanation of the technology in the vehicle.

Dealer response

Erik, thank you for the 5-star review of your buying experience here at Bosak Honda! We are glad you enjoyed working with our team! Enjoy your new Honda!

Honda CR-V

Chad King and Trevor Duke are awesome! Great customer service. Simple and easy process. Ask for these guys when you stop in. Would recommend to family and friends!

Dealer response

Mike, thank you for the 5-star review of your buying experience here at Bosak Honda! We are glad you enjoyed working with our team! Enjoy your vehicle!

Oil change

The service was very efficient. Had a great experience with the service and employees. Would recommend this place to anyone. Am planning on continuing coming here.

New car purchase

I just bought a 2019 Ridgeline after driving my old truck for 12 years. Don did a great job of explaining all the features of my new truck. Don and Lindsey and the whole staff made it a very good experience. Would highly recommend Bosak to anyone looking to buy a vehicle.