Southern Pines Chevrolet Buick GMC

• /retired

Great salesman and wonderful staff no complaints They made it a fun time with their humor and friendliness.

• Price and information request....

I sent two request for information and repairs from this dealer and waited at least a week for a response. I never heard one word. I guess they do not respond to people unless they are on the lot....

• Great service!

great service - I only deal with one service advisor, Brandon Rabb. He's never let me down. Always professional, courteous and knowledgeable.

• Failed Battery replacement.

When I had a dead battery and a local auto parts store said that there was nothing wrong with my battery I called the Southern Pines Buick dealership to see if I could get the battery checked. I was told to bring the car right in and they would check the battery. I used my battery charger to get the car started and took it in to the garage. They took my car in right away and checked the battery as soon as they could get to it. They replaced the battery under warranty. All of the people that I dealt with were very courteous and helpful. I will use the dealership for further care of my 2014 Buick Regal.

• auto maintenance appointment

Quality service, quality care, and personal attention to detail by both the service technician as well as the service counselor. As a former Marketing Director, I know the importance of customer satisfaction. Southern Pines GMC delivers! Great job.

• Customer

Satisfied with services done. Just can't respond any further

Satisfied with services done. Just can't respond any further

• Mrs. Private

Ok Nice staff Nice waiting room Nice courtesy shuttle

Ok Nice staff Nice waiting room Nice courtesy shuttle

• State Inspection - 2013 Buick Encore

Had state inspection, and everything was taken care of.

Had state inspection, and everything was taken care of.

• Great Service

Second time using the service department, and I will continue. When its time, I will buy there also.

• Service

The service experience has drastically improved over the past year. Well done and keep it up.