Southern Pines Chevrolet Buick GMC

New 877-616-3646 Dealer Website
Used 877-666-4158 Email Dealer
Service 877-528-4851

• Love my Car and the Service!!

Got my first new car here- Buick Encore and love it and the people!! I would not go anywhere else!

• Does anyone in sales work??

I can to buy a new car for myself and my wife. It is impossible to get a sales rep around here. The door says sales open at 8:30 the website says 9. The sticker price on cars and the website don't match either.

• Service department needs help

I came in to have the car serviced and have the annual inspection completed. The annual inspection was not done so I had to return for another appointment to get it done. This is the second time that has happened. The service department is in dire need of some competent leadership and attention to detail. Service is what brings customers back.

• Good service

AC problem,left it to be repaired they gave me a loaner car,Josh the service advisor kept on top of the repair, great job he did. Picked up car it was cleaned and shined. Thank You. Joe. West End PS Thank You to the tech who worked on the car and found the problem..

• Easy transaction

Painless car buying experience with an exceptional price.

Painless car buying experience with an exceptional price.

• Warranty Repair Despair

This was my first time using Southern Pines Chevrolet for repair/service. I brought my truck in for warranty repair on passenger side mirror after setting up the appointment a week earlier. I left the truck and provided my mobile number for call back. After approximately six hours, I had not received a call back and decided to go by the dealership to see if my truck was ready. After talking with service representative, my truck was ready and he had called the wrong number. He indicated the mirror had to be replaced and he had ordered a new mirror. After leaving with my truck, I noticed the door panel was not secure, my door handle was not working, the chrome door handle was damaged, and the door panel had greasy hand prints all over it. I immediately returned to dealership to complain of the issues. The service representative was very polite and sympathetic. He immediately took my truck back into the shop to resolve the issues. After approximately 45 minutes, he returned with my truck. He explained that the door panel had been cleaned, but the door handle and the door panel were damaged. He indicated that he would order a new door handle and door panel. He also indicated, when the new mirror, door handle, and door panel arrive, he will contact me for to schedule an appointment. I am satisfied with the customer service from the service representative, but very dissatisfied with the service the technician provided. It has been approximately 3 weeks and I have still not heard back from the dealership.

• Inspection

Everyone was very kind and knowledgeable . I will keep going back for services here

• Satisfied customer!

I am satisfied with the work performed on my vehicle. The service department kept me informed throughout the process of getting my vehicle repaired. Repairs were made in a timely manner.

• 2016 GMC

I trade every couple of years. Definitely will be back. Great buying experience.

• True professionalism. Team players

I have only had the best of experiences with them. They have a true relationship with their car buyers. I am extremely impressed with their professionalism, and willingness to help, they are a true team. You have my loyalty for life. Thank you.