• Amazing experience

My wife's car was totaled in an accident this month and she was in need of a new one before her rental had to be returned. Being newly married, we knew that the next vehicle we'd buy would have to be a small/mid-size SUV. We test drive a couple different models and fell in love with a used Equinox. We didn't think it we'd be able to afford it, but the sales manager on sight (Bancroft) worked with us and really did us a solid by showing us our options and showing us it that it was affordable. Greg, our sales guy, did a great job of taking us through the different features of the car, getting it taken care of before we took possession, and just made us feel comfortable overall. Michael in finance even managed to take care of us on the warranty and gap side of things and still got us just under budget on the payment. I have bought a lot of cars in my life. I was young and very dumb. I never felt 100% comfortable when buying a car, which was mostly because I didn't trust myself, nor the people selling me the car. THIS experience is the first where I can safely say that I am 100% confident in all aspects. Findlay and the team we worked with did right by us. They earned the trust of both my wife and myself, and they helped us get into a vehicle that gives us peace of mind while on the road. Thank you, Findlay!

• 2017 Colorado Front License Plate holder install

No Problems Good service provided by the service advisor, Mark Arbuckle.

No Problems Good service provided by the service advisor, Mark Arbuckle.

• Great experience at Findlay GMC

Ordered my new truck over the phone. Completely hassle free!

Thank you for letting us earn your business. Congratulations on your purchase!

Ordered my new truck over the phone. Completely hassle free!

Thank you for letting us earn your business. Congratulations on your purchase!

• Excellent customer service

Always prompt courteous service. Staff are friendly and eager to do a good job for you.

We love to hear our staff is doing a good job, thank you for taking the time to give us your input.

• Dave Hydukovich

I really enjoyed the personalities of the staff and their willingness to go out of their way to help both during and after the purchase.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how were doing. Congratulations on your purchase!

• Great experience

Great experience, great car, great salesman and sales team. We'll buy our next car here also.

We are so happy to hear about your experience, congratulations on your purchase!

• 2004 Cadillac CTS

Pleasant. My mechanic, Nate, came right out and answered my question.

Thank you for the positive review Jeraldine!

Pleasant. My mechanic, Nate, came right out and answered my question.

Thank you for the positive review Jeraldine!

• Care buyer

The salesmen were friendly and very helpful. It was a really an injoyable experience.

Thank you for your positive review, enjoy your new car!

Thank you for your positive review, enjoy your new car!

• my rate

i was very happy with my last purchase. my first car was a 1963 corvette stingray and I love my new 2017 stingray which will more than likely my last car. everyone connected with my purchase was unbelievably fantastic.

Congratulations on your purchase Mr.Hannagan! Thank you for letting us earn your business and for giving us feedback in regards to your experience. Until we see you again, enjoy your new Stingray!

• Amazing First Buy Experience

Findlay was a very welcoming car dealership! I was helped by Emmie Mayberry. Emmie truly gave me a great customer service experience while helping me find the perfect first car, and helped me get it at the price I needed.

Hello Haley! Thank you for the positive review in regards to our store as well as our employee Emmie Mayberry. Congratulations on your vehicle and welcome to the Findlay Family!