Gossett Hyundai Mitsubishi

Used (901) 881-3983 (901) 881-3983
Service (901) 290-0419 (901) 290-0419

4.5

? Happy

I love my 2022 Mirage G4 Thanks guys Alvin Butler & Mathis Ellis.

Dealer response

We are so happy that you are happy with your New 2022 Mirage G4. That is one cool ride. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you again!

Customer

Loved everything about the experience Great place

Dealer response

Thank you so much Valencia! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Great experience!

I bought a 2022 Hyundai Santa Fe from the dealership. I can't explain how pleased I was with the whole experience, from start to finish. They were friendly, cordial and fair. I have never had this good of a car buying experience in my life. 10/10 would go back.

Dealer response

Hi Daniel R, thank you so much for your positive comments about Gossett Mitsubishi!

1.3

Customer

The salesperson was only interested in selling me a new car. I went there to buy a used car. After 3 hours we made no progress.

Dealer response

Ciarra, our sales persons try to make sure all our customers have options with both New & Used vehicles during their shopping experience. We apologize if you felt pressured in any way. Please don't hesitate to call or visit us again if you find yourself looking for either a New or Used vehicle in the future. We would love to earn your business.

2015 Hyundai Genesis

We were driving from California heading to Florida. Had the unfortunate luck to hit something and we heard it rumble under the car as we kept driving. Dan Shipman in service took us right away to check out the car to ensure we were safe to continue on our journey. Many thanks to him and the top notch service they provided.

Dealer response

Thank goodness the accident was not serious and so glad we were able to help you out during that stressful time and get you back on the road! Thank you again and we love those 5 star reviews.

1.8

Scion

Made a deal with them but when I called a few days later no one seemed to be able to tell me anything about the car. Very Poor all around. Couldn't get a straight answer from anyone after three different people calling me back and sending me to the next person so took my business elsewhere.

Dealer response

Nick - We're sorry for any confusion. Unfortunately, we can't guarantee that a particular vehicle will be available in the future as they will sometimes sell unexpectedly. We'd love to discuss similar vehicles and work on earning back your business. Would you please give us a call? Thank you for your feedback.

Gossett Hyundai On Covington Pike Memphis, Tn

I Love this place They have been dealing with me since I had My Kia Spectra. Now I have a 2014 Hyundai Sonata. It has been 2yrs that I've had my car and the service team does a remarkable job with all the car needs and maintance .

Dealer response

Jarviesha, thank you so much for choosing Gossett as the home for the purchase and care of your Sonata! We loved working with you, and we look forward to continuing this relationship.

Great Service

My Madza is six years old and under extended warranty. Gossett Madza treated me just great and helped out with a rental because my car had to be in overnight. Couldn't have asked for better service.

Dealer response

Dianne, we were more than happy to work with you to make the process of servicing your Mazda as convenient as possible. Thank you for choosing Gossett Mazda!

Good Service

I was treated nice, my first oil change was free, and the wait time was great.

Dealer response

Robert, we're very glad that your experience in our service department was excellent.

4.3

Very pleased!

Due to not having a local Mitsubishi dealership, I had to choose a location that was most convenient to have a few recall services performed and I'm so glad that I came to Gossett. Leon + staff were wonderful! Very professional, responsive, and attentive. The experience was definitely worth the 3 hour drive. Thanks again!!

Dealer response

Thank you so much for traveling all the way to Memphis to have your Mitsubishi serviced! We're very happy to hear that Gossett Mitsubishi was able to meet the mark and provide you with the kind of quality service you were looking for. It was out pleasure to complete your recalls. Thank you so much for making the long drive!