Gossett Mazda Hyundai Mitsubishi

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

2015 Hyundai Genesis
    July 10, 2017

We were driving from California heading to Florida. Had the unfortunate luck to hit something and we heard it rumble under the car as we kept driving.... Dan Shipman in service took us right away to check out the car to ensure we were safe to continue on our journey. Many thanks to him and the top notch service they provided.

Scion
    February 23, 2017

Made a deal with them but when I called a few days later no one seemed to be able to tell me anything about the car. Very Poor all around. Couldn't g...et a straight answer from anyone after three different people calling me back and sending me to the next person so took my business elsewhere.

Nick - We're sorry for any confusion. Unfortunately, we can't guarantee that a particular vehicle will be available in the future as they will sometim...es sell unexpectedly. We'd love to discuss similar vehicles and work on earning back your business. Would you please give us a call? Thank you for your feedback.

Gossett Hyundai On Covington Pike Memphis, Tn
    September 17, 2016

I Love this place They have been dealing with me since I had My Kia Spectra. Now I have a 2014 Hyundai Sonata. It has been 2yrs that I've had my car a...nd the service team does a remarkable job with all the car needs and maintance .

Jarviesha, thank you so much for choosing Gossett as the home for the purchase and care of your Sonata! We loved working with you, and we look forward... to continuing this relationship.

Great Service
    September 14, 2016

My Madza is six years old and under extended warranty. Gossett Madza treated me just great and helped out with a rental because my car had to be in ov...ernight. Couldn't have asked for better service.

Dianne, we were more than happy to work with you to make the process of servicing your Mazda as convenient as possible. Thank you for choosing Gossett... Mazda!

Very pleased!
    September 14, 2016

Due to not having a local Mitsubishi dealership, I had to choose a location that was most convenient to have a few recall services performed and I'm s...o glad that I came to Gossett. Leon + staff were wonderful! Very professional, responsive, and attentive. The experience was definitely worth the 3 hour drive. Thanks again!!

Thank you so much for traveling all the way to Memphis to have your Mitsubishi serviced! We're very happy to hear that Gossett Mitsubishi was able to ...meet the mark and provide you with the kind of quality service you were looking for. It was out pleasure to complete your recalls. Thank you so much for making the long drive!

Good Service
    September 14, 2016

I was treated nice, my first oil change was free, and the wait time was great.

Robert, we're very glad that your experience in our service department was excellent.

my experience
    August 16, 2015

Gossett Mazda, Hyundai, Mitsubishi is the absolute best. If anyone is looking to buy a car here please stop in, you will not be disappointed. Big than...ks to my sales guy James Turner. He was excellent and very polite. I was nervous when I first got there, as car buying can be a scary thing for some. He made me feel comfortable and at ease. I felt like I was suppose to be there. Again big thanks to Mr. Dilworth and Mr. Turner for going above and beyond the call of duty for me.. you guys are the best i greatly appreciate all you did.

If your goal was to put a huge grin on our faces after reading your review, then you have succeeded! Thank you so much for your kind review of your ex...perience at Gossett Mazda Hyundai Mitsubishi. We know that buying a new car can be a daunting task, but we are so pleased to hear that Mr. Turner & Mr. Dilworth could make you feel at ease with their professionalism and kindness. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

High Pressure Tactics - Don't Bother Stopping By
    July 14, 2014

One night last week I stopped by this dealership to look at a CX5. I ended up in a high pressure sales session with the salesperson and the sales mana...ger, mike. he was not rude but came on very strong and turned me off. They tried to push me into buy the car that night. Don't waste your time. I ended up buying a CX5 at Gwatney in Germantown from Carlton Watson. A great salesman and a wonderful buying experience.

Horrible Experience
    January 10, 2014

We went to Gossett Mazda to look at buying a new car. We loved the car and their price for it. When we went in and started to talk money, things quick...ly went downhill. The salesman was fine. They gave us an acceptable offer, one that was even cheaper than another dealership in town. We told the salesman we needed to discuss things at lunch and come back. Buying a new car is a big deal and we needed to talk about it before we purchased the car. The salesman went and got, who I assume was his manager. He cornered my husband for twenty minutes and basically argued with him about purchasing the car then and there. He would not accept no for an answer and could not understand why we needed to go and have a discussion at lunch. After that we went straight back to the other Mazda dealership and told them about our experience! They even apologized for how rude this place was. They worked with us on the price and we bought our new car from them. Gossett would have had our business if it were not for that rude manager.

One word says it all...
    July 27, 2013

"AWESOME!" Best buying experience ever! Had a set appointment with an associate, Shawn a/k/a Sarge. The atmosphere was tension free, friendly & had gr...eat karma when I walked in the door. They had excellent product knowledge. There was no pressure at all. They listened & respected what I said and wanted. At the same time they were working as a team to make things happen. Shawn, Mike & Brian should be called the A-Team. Any and all options that were presented were communicated clearly to me. Any questions I had they answered straight forward. Once I gathered the information my husband & I returned and finalized our purchase. Brian in the business office was awesome also, and everything was explained clearly, questions were answered straight forward, everything we agreed to with Shawn were the same things we were presented with by Brian in the business office. Best of all no surprises. I'm sure everyone there performs these same tasks everyday with different people, but they don't treat you like it just another day. They treat you like your the only client that they have, not one of many. That is very refreshing these days when many times people are treated more like a number than a person. We didn't meet "sales people" we made new friends. Thanks, you guys rock!

Gossett Mazda Hyundai Mitsubishi