Gene Messer Ford of Amarillo

New 866-401-7142 Dealer Website
Used 888-851-9830 Email Dealer
Service 888-499-5070

• Great Service

Thank you Spike and Sylvia! If there is ever anything we can assist you with, please let us know.

Our vehicle shopping experience with Gene Messer Ford was exceptional and the process was handled very professional. The staff was inviting, friendly and positive. In particular Mr. Noe Anzaldua, gave us extreme knowledge on which vehicle would meet all of our expectations. We have had several friends and family members visit Gene Messer Ford and are treated with respect and a caring heart. Mr. Anzaldua should be recommended for a promotion. He is awesome!!!!!!!!

• These guys are GREAT!

This place is great! Had the best experience at looking and test driving cars! Thank you Noe Anzaldua for being so patient, considerate, and PROFESIONAL! I will be sending family and freinds to you! You have changed the way car buying has been and made it a great experience!

Thank you for your review. We're glad you had a great time looking and test driving cars. If you are ever in the market for a Ford, we hope you come back to see us!

• Great sales staff, great service dept.

Service is prompt and courteous, Sales staff, especially Noe, were professional and courteous.

Thank you, Ron! We're glad you had a good car buying experience.

Thank you, Ron! We're glad you had a good car buying experience.

• New Car Purchase

My husband and I have purchased 3 used cars and 1 new explorer from Gene Messer Ford. We have always been treated great and with respect. Staff is very knowledgeable and always wants to find the vehicle that fits our needs.

Thank you for your loyalty! We're thrilled to hear we continue providing you and your husband with great customer service. We look forward to serving you again!

• Jayp32

I have bought three vehicles from Gene Messer. I have always received great service and great customer service! Friendly staff!!!

Thank you for your kind review. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future.

• Basic service

Great service every time I bring my vehicle in! Thank you Isaac Zimmerman!

Thank YOU, Cynthia! We are glad to have you as a customer.

Great service every time I bring my vehicle in! Thank you Isaac Zimmerman!

Thank YOU, Cynthia! We are glad to have you as a customer.

• Transmission problem

Had an unexpected transmission problem... Horrible situation, but they were nice enough. Only came here because aaa sent us, but I do have to say the price quoted for a new transmission was about $3000 more than what I was quoted by our mechanic at home. So in the end it's cheaper to just tow our car 1,000 miles and have it fixed for a reasonable price. It is nice that they have a shuttle to take you where you need to go.

Hi Kimmy, Thank you for your feedback. I would like to speak with you about this and get more information. I would also like the opportunity to try and fix it. Please email me at jmay@genemesser.com. I look forward to speaking with you. Jim May, Service Manager