Gene Messer Ford of Amarillo

23 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

July 9, 2018

While traveling cross country in my 2017 Winnebago, we blew an AC line 50 miles east of Amarillo on the 4th of July. The great service people at Gene Messer... got us in before 8:00 am on the 5th and had the problem diagnosed by 10:00 am. Replacement part ordered, delivered and installed the next morning. Job completed and MH back on the road by 10:30 am. Great service, great people! They really helped minimize impact to our travel plans.

Thank you for the kind words! It is always great to hear that we were able to make a customer's experience truly exceptional!

May 9, 2018

Very professional managers take care of me in Amarillo. They are quick, courteous and I have confidence in their recommendations and work. My truck is... also clean inside when I leave.

Thank you SLM for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

May 2, 2018

JC was very quick and knowledgeable! My car was repaired and ready to go in less than the expected time. I was very impressed with the service

Thank you Kelli for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

April 19, 2018

JC did a great job communicating what was the problem and issues with my vehicle. They did a great job and service was amazing. Highly recommended to anyone... who needs their vehicle fixed.

Thank you for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

April 12, 2018

Chris was such a very nice guy. He was very helpful in answering all my questions and explaining what repair my car needed. He’s got a great personality... and I would recommend him to anyone.

Thank you Toni for the kind words about Chris! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

April 3, 2018

The salesman was Cody Mitchell. Cody was very friendly and very helpful. The buying process went very smoothly, considering the volume of trade ins that... were involved in the deal. The entire staff was friendly and accommodating. Would recommend Gene Messer to friends. Would buy from Gene Messer again.

Thank you for being our customer, we appreciate your review of Cody!

March 28, 2018

Gene Messer Ford has performed all of the service on my 2011 Explorer. With 129,000 miles it is running as good as new. The service I receive from Chris... Davenport and Rudy Ibarra (svc mgr) has earned my loyalty.

Thank you for your kind words for Chris and Rudy, we appreciate your business!

March 26, 2018

Had issues with my Explorer A/C blowing hot air out of the passenger side vents. Took it in on a Saturday morning with no appointment. The regular A/C... tech was off, but one of the other techs took on the job and got it fixed! Also took care of two factory recalls that were pending on my car. Got the call it was ready for pickup by 2:00 that afternoon. Thanks guys!

Thank you for being our customer, we are glad to hear we could address your Explorer's issues!

March 20, 2018

Excellent service and no hassling at all. Very laid back. I got exactly what I was looking for and got in and out of the dealership in a fair amount of... time. Very happy with Gene Messer and John Anzaldua

Thank you for being our customer, John!

March 19, 2018

Great understanding of what my needs were! Great group! I was impressed with my salesman, good car buying experience So far, follow up has been good... as well

Thank you Y for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!