New 877-651-0358 Dealer Website
Used 866-605-1305 Email Dealer
Service 855-315-9242

433 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Vandergriff Chevrolet from DealerRater.com
  • Great service

Brandon did a great job! He was prompt in getting back to me and on my repair and worked around my schedule. Nice work

We're glad to hear it, Dallas! Thanks for choosing Vandergriff Chevrolet to service your vehicle!

• Great
    March 26, 2017

They both did a great job, my experience there was great. I come in looking for a camaro & they help me get it. They did a awesome job

Vandergriff Chevrolet

Awesomeness is what we strive for, Maritza! Thanks for recognizing our efforts. Enjoy the new Camaro!

Vandergriff Chevrolet

• Great place to buy a new chevy

Everyone here is really helpful and they have a great service team cody is a great guy

• Oil Change

Received oil change for my husband truck, I was under the impression that the oil change came with truck being vaccum

Brenda, we are always looking to improve so we appreciate the feedback!

Brenda, we are always looking to improve so we appreciate the feedback!

• Excellent service

Everything was perfect they helped me to buy my new car, excellent customer service

Gustavo, thanks for the review! We appreciate the kind words!

Gustavo, thanks for the review! We appreciate the kind words!

• Excellent Customer Service
    March 20, 2017

Vandergriff Chevrolet

I recently had my 2015 Chevy Tahoe serviced at Vandergriff Chevrolet. I didn't have an appointment for the service work or the recall; Layne, my service rep went and checked to make sure that it could all be done the same day. Further, I was told originally that it would take about 4 hrs, but it was only about 3. Layne, my service rep, was a very courteous and polite. He has made me want to bring my corvette back to be serviced because of his EXCELLENT customer service! The only thing that didn't happen was the car wash, but I'm not sure if that's included with service.

Vandergriff Chevrolet

Thanks for your review! We're glad that you had such a good experience with our service team. We make it a point to ensure that our guests never have to stay longer than a few hours, if possible. Come see us again next time and we'll make sure to give you your free wash. Thanks again!

• Repair with Loaner Vehicle

Everything went smoothly and everyone was extremely courteous.

Everything went smoothly and everyone was extremely courteous.

• Chevrolet Malibu

We're glad to hear it, Robert! Thanks for choosing Vandergriff Chevy and recommending Omar. We'll see you next time!

Omar Olivares was extremely professional and made me feel real comfortable about bringing my car there to get serviced. He was polite and knowledgeable about what my car needed and steps to take to keep it in good condition. I would highly recommend #6458 Omar Olivares to anyone who wants excellent customer services.

• Great
    March 19, 2017

I wasn't even wanting to buy that day just wanted to look. Plus had a 5 yr old with us. They made sure we got in the area of price we wanted and great service. Freeman was great with us and very helpful

• Car repair

Good service they got right to doing the recall on my truck and did a great job on fixing the problem. Nice people that work there very knowledgeable . Great service .

Thanks for the kind words, Christopher. We are glad we could provide great service for you, and we welcome your feedback on ways to improve even more for next time. Thanks again!