613 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Vandergriff Chevrolet from DealerRater.com
  • Great service

Brandon did a great job! He was prompt in getting back to me and on my repair and worked around my schedule. Nice work

We're glad to hear it, Dallas! Thanks for choosing Vandergriff Chevrolet to service your vehicle!

• Exceptional service

Service was great, and I think that I will continue to use them however I received a coupon in the mail later that day for the service I had done and couldn't get the lower price

• Our experience with Marcus

Marcus was exceptional in helping me get my wife a be car. One of the best buying experiences we have ever had!

Thanks for the five stars, Damon! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed working with Marcus and that he went above and beyond for you and your wife. We wish you many happy miles in your new Chevy!

• Great Service

Great service. Thanks for working me in so quickly!!

Thanks for the great review, Becky! We hope to be of service to you again!

Great service. Thanks for working me in so quickly!!

Thanks for the great review, Becky! We hope to be of service to you again!

• Oil Change & tire rotation

If everyone treated you as nicely as Brandon Allen does in the Service Team Department - Vandergriff Chevrolet would definitely be the #1 car dealership in the whole Dallas, Arlington, & Fort Worth area. I love Brandon!!! He definitely knows how to treat customers with great service - his PR skills are amazing!!! :) We purchased our Traverse from Vandergriff a little over 2 years ago (and Love it!) & Brandon has taken care of me ever since!!

Thanks for the great review, Cathy! We truly appreciate your continued business with us. Brandon is a great asset to our team and we're thrilled to hear that you enjoy working with him. We'll see you next time!

• loss of steering recall/oil change/tire rotation

The service was EXCELLENT! Reps met me at the door at 7:00 AM SHARP, and had me on my way by 7:05!! My truck was repaired, had fresh oil and rotated tires several hours before promised. It was ready by 11:00 AM! Richard Tross, my assigned service rep, is EXCELLENT!! He got everything done on my truck in half the time expected, had it washed and shiny and ready for pickup before lunch! He explained the steering recall issue, ran down the list of what was done to my truck, and made recommendations for service due on my next oil change. HE IS TERRIFIC!! THANKS FOR THE GREAT SERVICE, RICHARD TROSS!!! Vandergriff Chevrolet's entire Service Department has been EXCELLENT to me. I will definitely be buying my next Chevy here, due in no small part to their top notch Service Department!! BOOOYAH!!!!!!

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are happy to hear that Richard went the extra mile for you and your truck. We look forward to seeing you again!

• Vandergriff service

Easy to make an appointment Prompt response upon arrival for appointment Nice clean waiting area

Thanks for the five stars, Stan! We truly appreciate the opportunity to earn your business. We hope to be of service to you again!

• Awesome!

Fast and very helpful thanks for the fixing recall and tire sensor :)

Thanks for the great review, Daniel! We hope to be of service to you again!

Fast and very helpful thanks for the fixing recall and tire sensor :)

Thanks for the great review, Daniel! We hope to be of service to you again!

• Colorado

Good Experience, would recommend to friends and family

Thanks for the five stars! We truly appreciate the opportunity to earn your business!

Good Experience, would recommend to friends and family

• Buying my new equinox 2018

Thank you for the five stars, Terry! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed working with our team. We wish you many happy miles in your new Equinox!

Had a great experience with everyone there . we are very happy with the service at chevy they are the best ever, did not expect to buy a car that day but did and we are happy bout it !!!