Jaguar Land Rover Albuquerque

35 reviews

January 9, 2019

Took a used LR4 in for an inspection before buying. My father-in-law and I were treated promptly, courteously, and fairly. One of the best service experiences... either of us have had at a dealer. JC inspired much confidence in future service visits!

January 8, 2019

JC at the Albuquerque Land Rover dealership was extremely helpful in addresses, managing, and overseeing the repairs and maintenance to my Land Rover.... He made time for my specific concerns, had the repairs fully completed the next day, and was a total pleasure to work with! I recommend Albuquerque Land Rover to all of my friends and family! Thanks JC!

Hi Nick, Thank you for your kind words for JC! We're so glad JC was able to help you and meet your needs to satisfaction! We appreciate the reco...mmendation and we look forward to your next visit!

• November 3, 2015

The Land Rover dealership has always been a pleasure to deal with and they actually care about you as a customer and are not trying to swindle you or mislead... you in any way. Very professional and courteous and willing to go the extra mile to fit you in for appointments. Other dealerships should learn a lot from them.

Hello ALC, Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review about us, it is greatly appreciated! We are so happy to have you as a c...ustomer and truly value you. Thanks again, Samantha Gunn

January 8, 2019

We took our Range Rover Sport in for some Warranty work,(valves making excess noise, whining noise at certain speeds, and low power).We received a loaner... vehicle while it was in for repair. After 4 weeks and no call call from Land Rover we reached out only to find out they had some internal employee problems and the service advisor assigned to our car had been terminated, they hadn’t even diagnosed our car. A new advisor was assigned and we were assured he would keep us informed of their progress. They had our car an additional 4 weeks and we never received any update calls from them, we had to reach out to them weekly. I should add that we have the extended warranty and we were told that the warranty process takes longer due to the warranty company has to approve each step of the diagnoses. After receiving our car back (the first day) we noticed the air suspension was not operating properly to which I called Land Rover to inform them and said I would call back in a couple days to schedule the repair (Due to holiday). On the second day the red warning ⚠️ light came on and after checking the codes ( lean bank one and bank two) I proceeded to look up possible causes and find that upon re assembly they didn’t connect an intake hose which caused this fault. Now we call to schedule the repairs and we are now told we can’t have a loaner car because our car is a 2012 model and they only supply loaners for 2013 and newer. Everywhere we have been and we’ve owned 4 different Land Rovers we have always received a loaner when doing warranty work. This is the Last Range Rover I will ever buy and I strongly recommend not using Land Rover of Albuquerque. They were rude,disrespectful and inconsiderate. One expects when you spend this kind of money on a vehicle you should get a higher standard of service. We will find another service provider for our car.

Thank you for feedback about your recent experience and we are sorry that your vehicle is in need of different repairs. While you did receive a loaner... vehicle during the time your car was in the shop for repairs, we can't loan a second car when the first loaner is still in the body shop under going repairs. If you wish to schedule your next service visit or if you would like to discuss the previous loaner vehicle we issued you on your first visit please feel free to reach out to us. Richard Buesinger General Manager Richard.Buesinger@Landroverabq.com

November 26, 2018

Peter at Land Rover of Albuquerque was very helpful in learning the complicated details of my new Discovery. He stated that he would help me to learn other... uses of the vehicles software by making an appointment with him, a day before that meeting. Rama made buying the Discovery uncomplicated, by walking me through the several pages of paperwork. I would recommend Land Rover of Albuquerque to a friend or family member.

Thank you David for the kind words of our team! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable experience!

July 11, 2018

Our check engine light came on 120 miles outside of Albuquerque. David got us in first thing the following morning, repair was complete before noon! ... Vacation saved! Thanks so much!

Thank you Kristi! We are happy to hear that we could fix your repairs get you on you way so quickly!

June 25, 2018

JC and Andrew were awesome and very helpful. We had a warning light come on about 200 miles outside of Albuquerque and called this dealership, JC advised... us along the route and they fixed the problem fist thing in the morning. Highly recommend this place.

Thank you Jack! We look forward to providing you with another great service experience!

November 27, 2017

Had an unusual difficult experience. The part took much longer to get. The person in parts department did not call as agreed on. No voicemail was left... if he did call. The part had to be sent back to paint shop as the work was not finished right...

Hello Anthony, I appreciate you bringing your parts order to my attention. I am sorry to hear this, I can imagine how frustrating the extra work neede...d was for you. I would like to make this right, can you please contact me? Samantha Hughes General Manager Samantha.Hughes@Landroverabq.com

August 13, 2017

Service was quickly handled, reasonaby charged, and greeted in a manner in which I will look forward to coming back .. perhaps even to buy next vehicle

Thank you AK for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

June 9, 2017

very courteous, knowledgeable, and accommodating to those of us who have the older, more "experienced" models.

Hi Cherie! Thank you for being our customer, we appreciate your kind words!