Larry H. Miller Hyundai Albuquerque

New (877) 394-3426 (877) 394-3426
Used (877) 438-5777 (877) 438-5777
Service (877) 442-6901 (877) 442-6901

Great dealership

Great low pressure staff, good selection, and quickly got is driving. Super pleased. I will definitely buy my next vehicle from Larry h Miller southwest Hyundai

Amy is very professional!

Great working with Amy Gonzales. Stayed late to make sure we got what we wanted. Thank you Amy for a wonderful experience which is not always the case! Although the choices currently are limited she, she made this an easy deal.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to review us! It was our pleasure to provide a top-notch dealership experience. We hope you will continue to come to see us in the future! - Anthony Montemorano, General Manager

Excellent

Salesman was very awesome finance was very helpful they made the process so easy. This is the third vehicle I have bought from this dealership and will recommend this dealership to family and friends.

Dealer response

Hello! Thank you for making us a part of your day. Your review is much appreciated. Stop by and see us if you need anything else down the road. - Anthony Montemorano, General Manager

Hassle Free

Quick and easy online application process. Was able to go in the next morning and pick up my new 2022 Hyundai Kona N-Line. Friendly and helpful staff

Dealer response

Thank you for reaching out! We hope you’ll come back soon if there’s anything else that we can do for you. - Anthony Montemorano, General Manager

Highly recommend this dealership.

No hassle and very nice staff to work with. Would go back for future purchases. Had no problems and sales staff were very knowledgeable. Pleasant experience.

Dealer response

Thanks for the great positive review! Come back again soon if there's anything we can assist you with. - Anthony Montemorano, General Manager

Two thumbs up

I recently bought a used vehicle, and the salesman Ramiro was awesome! We also dealt with the customer service manager Derek and the general manager Anthony. They were both incredible! We had a minor initial issue with service and repair, but but we were able to remedy the situation because everyone was very professional and patient with us. Thank you!

Dealer response

Thanks for your wonderful review. We hope to work with you again soon! - Anthony Montemorano, General Manager

Quick and Painless!!

David Chavez made this visit a breeze. Purchasing my new car was painless and quick, just the way you want it to be! David really made me feel at ease from the moment I stepped on the lot and all of the staff were extremely friendly. 5 stars, well deserved!

Dealer response

Thanks for that positive review. Come back again soon if there’s anything else we can do for you or your vehicle! - Anthony Montemorano, General Manager

New car

Mike Hart is a great salesperson! I would Recommend him and the dealership to others. he is professional and courteous. Great experience at this dealership.

Great experience!

Kelly helped us located a vehicle we seen online. She got us the keys quickly for a test drive and answered ALL of our questions. Kelly made the purchase quick and easy. Hannah in finance was just as amazing. Thank you ladies.

Outstanding Sales Person.

When we arrived we were approached by Kelly. She was very pleasant and started out by asking us how we were doing and not about purchasing a vehicle, which was nice for a change. She did not pressure us at all. We had told her we were just looking for a car for my wife. She asked what we were interested in. We explained to her we really weren't probably going to buy a car today and she said that wasn't a problem. That she would let us see what they had in stock and for us to let her know if we found something we liked. She followed us around but wasn't like a vulture as we had experienced at a few other dealerships. She waited until my wife had a question about a vehicle and answered very politely. She did not pressure us in anyway. She asked us if there was a particular type of car my wife was looking for. she showed my wife a Santa Fe and the rest is history. Kelly was extremely professional, courteous and friendly. when we decide to purchase another vehicle it will definitely be from her and Larry Miller Hyundai.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We hope you will continue to come to see us in the future! - Anthony Montemorano, General Manager