Sharp Motor Company, Inc.

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 13 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• February 28, 2017

My husband and I found a truck we liked online at Sharp Motors and drove nearly two hours planning to purchase the truck. We met Don McGee and he was ...so warm and down to earth. He was transparent about the price and discounts/rebates and made this transaction so smooth. Found us a super low interest rate and was just a delight to talk to and felt like friends when we left. Another fantastic gentleman was Ty, he was friendly and so helpful on the features and made sure that the truck was clean and ready to go. Such a sweet guy. The finance manager was also amazing. He was professional and a joy to deal with. I will buy my next car or truck from these guys.

December 16, 2016

We highly recommenden this dealership. We have now bought and traded with Don four times. We live in Lawrenceburg, TN. We have lost both our Ford an...d Chrysler stores in the last few years, we try to always do business locally an urge you to do also. Don and his family have been our friends for years, he will always be honest with you and tell you the way it is. Go by and tell him Ken and Kim sent you, he will take care of you.

August 7, 2016

My wife and I have purchased 3 vehicles from Don and Rosemarie, we have become great friends with them. We fully recommend these guys to you. We purch...ased a new 2016 Ram 1500, it was great,go by and tell Don Kenny sent you and find out for yourselves he is very honest and trustworthy, very hard to find in the automobile industry. My wife and I will continue to d business with these guys and urge to check them out. Thanks Kenny S.

May 29, 2015

I am writing this review about the experience I have had the two times I have purchased my pickups from Don at Sharp Motor company, my family, my s...ister and my mom and dad have now purchased six vehicles from Don and Rosemarie. We will be lifetime customers of these guys as they treat us as friends and family. If you are in need of help with a new or used car or truck, go by see Don and his group, they will treat you with honesty and integrity. They will not lie or cheat you like most car dealers do. Tell Don Jonathan and the family sent you, you will love these guys.

May 26, 2015

I have now bought two vehicles from Don, he has taken care of our family. Alone with Rosemarie they are the best, we come from Lewis burg and buy ou...r cars from Sharp Motor Company for this reason. We as a family highly recommend these guys for our buying needs, please go by and see Don't and the team, tell them Justin sent you.

April 17, 2015

I just drove up from Birmingham, Alabama and purchased a new Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit. This was the best experience I have ever had in buying a new ...car. My fiancee and I drove up to the small town of Pulaski, after talking to Don on the phone, he went out of his way to take care of us. The dealership did not have the one I was looking for, they had two others in stock of which I did test drive one and fell in love with the ride and everything about the car. We looked at other dealerships in our search, we found pushy sales people and sales managers who we just left and walked out on. I informed Don of what I wanted and he promptly found us what we wanted, even though we are over 120 miles away, we will return to do business with Don and Rosemarie wherever they are. This was a fantastic, no pressure, no drama purchase, financing, sales, and ease of delivery unreal, I totally recommend these guys, go by and tell them the Birmingham man sent you. EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT, EXCELLEN

March 31, 2014

My wife and i visited the dealership after seeing the reviews on here. We traveled from Florida to do business with Don McGee , He was recomended to u...s by friends as someone that was honest. We purchased a new Journey and , love it. Go by see Don and tell him Dean sent you.

August 23, 2013

We just purchased our third car from Don and his crew, it was a 2013 Dodge journey, and as always we are delighted to recommend these folks to the pub...lic. Go by and see Don, Rosie and Ty and tell the Amy sent you. You will never find anyone who tries to take care of their customers more than these guys. If you have credit problems then let Don help you he will not out you in a 20 percent interest rate loan which most dealers do, if he doesn't have the car or truck you want he will find the one you want. We will return again and again to do business with Don and Rosie.

Thank you so much for the kind comments, we look forward to the next purchase for that baby girl. Stop by and see me. Don

June 7, 2013

This was one of the most enjoyable deals my husband and i have ever experienced , we have done business with Don Mcgee before, he has always took care... of any problems we have had. We will always look Don up and purchase from him and his guys, they are the best, if you have any problems financially or have in the past look him up, he is the best. Tell Don Jenny sent you, he will take good care of you.

May 13, 2013

I had a great experience purchasing a used Chevy Avalanche. I had to drive from out of town and Don stayed open late for me and had everything taken c...ar of before I arrived.

Thank you so much.

Sharp Motor Company, Inc.
1516 W College St Pulaski, TN 38478