Seminole Ford

(5.0) 25 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Miles beyond my expectations

We recently purchased a used f-350 from Vernon. We live 5 hours from the dealership and Vernon made arrangements to meet us halfway to look and purcha...se the truck. I have been buying vehicles for 42 year and have never experienced this level of customer service. Even after the sale we had a minor problem with the truck and Vernon took care of us with no questions ask. He told us to take it to our local dealer and he paid the bill. I can't say enough good things about Vernon and this experience.

• Bought a used car off their internet site

Overall good job. they had the vehicle I wanted and the price was competitive.

• satisfied !

I drove 5 hours to get the truck I want and expected a back and forth hassle when I got there but it went pretty good. they gave me a fair price for m...y trade which surprised me. a week later I am looking for a specific truck again for my son and I checked Seminole's website first thing and i'm 5 hours away. lol i have bought a lot of vehicles and this was the easiest.

• Best customer Service ever!

Alexis is amazing. Incredibly professional, knowledgeable and responsive. I was looking for a nice used car and saw one on their website. I sent in... an inquiry and got an immediate response from Alexis. She answered all my questions, followed up with an estimate on my trade in and was able to get me a quote within a short period of time. Dealership is top notch and I strongly recommend.

• used F-250

best car buying experience ever. They were easy to work with and did what they promised. Steve wilburn was excellent and so was the financing crew.

• Virginia / Oklahoma City

This was the greatest and most pleasant car buying experience I have ever had. David and the gang thank you so very much.

• Aaron and Shanon Brown / Pepe

We had an excellent experience. Our salesman was very helpful in finding the right price for us. He was also great with our kids while we was going th...rough the car buying process. We will recommend him and Seminole Ford to other people.

Aaron and Sharon. Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We are so happy that you had a good experience. We hope to be able to serve you again... in the future.

• Regina Martin

Ive bought many vehicles here, it always excellent service. Pepe always give us great service. I wouldn't buy anywhere else.

Hi Regina! Thank you for the positive review! We are glad to hear we are your only dealership for buying and service needs!

• Pepe Chavez

best vehicle buying experience I have ever had!! thank you Pepe

Hello Eli and Delores! We are so glad that you found our buying process to be the best! Thank you for the kind words and great review!

• Pepe Chavez

I have bought several trucks from Pepe and Seminole ford. I have a great respect for these guys at Seminole ford. Great dealership.

Hi Joshua! Thank you for the great review! We truly appreciate your repeat business!

Seminole Ford