• Great Business

well Please with the service and care courtesy received and will be back

well Please with the service and care courtesy received and will be back

• Great service

Great service from caring people and would not consider going anywhere else.

Great service from caring people and would not consider going anywhere else.

• Best dealer in NC.

This is the second Cadillac that I have leased from Dorman. They are honest and make every effort to see that you get the best price possible.

• Best dealer in NC.

• M.D. business owner

I am very pleased with entire dealership but I greatly disappointed with the quality of the vehicle to the point at this time I will never buy or recommend GMC. I have 2015 SUV and It leaked from the roof that had to b replace and now it is in the shop to replace the lifter and camshaft ( the vehicle is only about a year old) I am considering my option with the vehicle for really do want it after repair because of the past problems.

• Harold Faison

Great customer service. The salesman was very through in his sales pitch. Great quality vehicle, test drive was awesome. Salesman worked very hard for my business.

• Thanks

Worked with me on price. They were very respectful and catered to our needs. Pleasure to work with.

• GMC 2500

Great folks to deal with..salesman super and we got a great deal ...second vehicle i have purchased there...highly recommend these folks

• Awesome dealership!

Awesome experience! Found the vehicle on cars.com. Made a few phone calls and came in to purchase the vehicle was done within 3 hours with the deal. We were treated with great respect and care from the salesman, Eddie to the owner, Joe. Great place to buy a vehicle!