New 888-615-4775 Dealer Website
Used 888-338-7235 Email Dealer
Service 877-858-0328

Average based on 37 reviews.
  • Very odd sales experiance

I have purchased many cars over the years (12 maybe more) in this area of Arkansas and there are more than a few Dealers that I will not go back too, I kept wondering when during this last purchase that it would hit, that feeling most of us know when buying a car. it never happened. I was quoted a very aggressive price online, filled out the pre app for financing, drove from Conway to Russellville, received a fair offer on my trade (that's a first) of course the paperwork took a little time, but I really did drive off happy, you should give them a try. I never had to haggle never felt the need.

Big G, we appreciate your feedback and look forward to being here for you in the future. Glad your experience with our dealership went well, that's what we like to hear! Thank you again for your business and enjoy your new vehicle!

I rented a 15 passenger van from Cogswell on 8/20/16-8/21/16. The people in rentals were very helpful and nice. Unfortunately didn't tell me the correct information. I as told I would rent the vechicle for one night and pay the $99 charge. plus cost per mileage over a certain amount. I even asked a few times and told them I would drop it off on Sunday when I am back in town. So Monday comes along and I seen the charge on my credit card for $250. When asked they told me its the weekend charge. for a minimum of 2 days. I was never told I was renting for the weekend. I was told it was $99. After much more conversation they told me there is nothing they can do about it so I am stuck with the $250.00 charge. The person who told me it was only $99 in the beginning is a new employee and also told me the wrong time about when they open and close. So they go with what their employee said and not my word. It was a horrible way to handle your customers. I will not be back to rent from them again.

Mr. Boen, Thank you for taking time to give us a review. Two of our managers spoke to another person in your party explaining the rental charges. Had we just charged for the 1 day rental and applied the normal charges, due to the overage on mileage and detail charge for the van, the bill would have been $20 more than what was charged to the account. I would be happy to discuss this with you if you would like to give me a call. Just ask for David, I am the Customer Relations Manager here at Cogswell. You can reach me at 479-968-2665.

• Service after the sale!!!!!!!!!

Bought a new truck and had a "noise" coming from front end @2000K miles. I explained my issue and was greeted with a loaner. In less than 2 hours I had my truck back and the small issue was resolved at no cost to me. Normally I would have to explain noise and then get a funny look, but this never happened and I was taken seriously from the get-go. Thanks for a nice truck and even better service..... P.S. ask for Richard Roberts when purchasing your next vehicle!

• Best salesman ever!

Daniel Lemus is wonderful.. He was very kind and knowledgable. It is great to say it was a pleasure buying a car from this guy! Highly recommended!

Thank you for the Review! We love hearing from our customers about their experience with our sales staff.

• Great experience

Great experience. Fair trade value and good prices. They worked for our business! Ask for Daniel!

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate hearing from our customers about their visit at our dealership.

• Great Salesman....Great Car!

We love hearing this! Thank you for taking the time and letting us know how your experience went. Daniel is a great guy!

The experience of buying my 2014 Taurus was extremely easy. My salesman, Daniel Lemus did everything just right. He was so helpful and knowledgeable and showed me how to work all the buttons and dials. Daniel even took the time to put my husband's special license plate on the front of the car. Good job, Daniel!

• Love my new car

I went in looking for a third family vehicle, something safe for my teenage children to drive. I was also interested in the Labor Day weekend special Ford was running. I decided on a new Focus and couldn't be happier. My salesman, Joe Alpe, was friendly and knowledgeable. He even contacted me after the weekend to see if I had any other questions or if they (Cogswell Motors) could do anything else. Great buying experience.

Thank you for taking the time in letting us know about your time here at the dealership. We appreciate you doing business with Joe and our dealership.

• Cory Faulkner is the man!

Thank you for your business!

Cory went above and beyond to make my sales experience easy and enjoyable. I highly recommend anyone who might be looking for a new or preowned vehicle to contact Cory Faulkner. He was able to address all of our buying needs. I would certainly purchase a vehicle from him and Cogswell motors again! Thank you.

• Great service

Rickey Hart made my buying experience so easy!! I told him what I wanted and where I needed my payments to be and he got me exactly what I wanted!!

• Great buying experience

Thank you so much for all the kind words and for letting us help you in your vehicle needs.

I just purchased a vehicle from Cogswell this past weekend. I live about 3 hours away in Jonesboro. I found the vehicle on Cars.com. I communicated with their internet sales team via email and agreed upon a price before heading that way. I informed them I would purchase the vehicle if nothing negative turned up in the test drive. Between agreeing on a price and making it over to drive the vehicle, they took in another similar vehicle which interested me. Upon arrival, I test drove the original vehicle. I returned and test drove the second vehicle which was the same make as the first but was actually a year model newer. When we returned from the second test drive Ken, our salesperson, asked what we thought. Upon telling him that I really thought I liked the first vehicle better, he handed me the keys to the first vehicle and told me to take it for a second drive to be sure. This impressed me. I was looking because I have a daughter that will turn 16 in about 7 months and the plan is to let her have my current vehicle. So, I was not in a position that I had to have a car right now. Even though we had come to an agreement that I felt was a really good price, I was more than prepared to walk away if they played any games. I really expected to show up and be told that the person who had offered me the deal was not in and they had made a mistake and were going to have to charge me more for the vehicle. This did not happen and there was no hint of any such games. The finance manager did not attempt to sell us every add-on feature in the book so we were out pretty quickly and headed home with our "new" vehicle. I will definitely considered them for future purchases. Great buying experience!