• Body Repairs

My Cadillac was hit in the rear & I brought it to the Body Shop for an estimate. The staff at Carter Chevrolet were very friendly and helpful,they even told me how to file a claim with the Insurance co. So I brought the car back to them for repairs. It looked fantastic when they finished, could not tell anything had happened to it ! Thanks guys !

• Great Service

Everything went well. Quick service. Great staff. Friendly and good prices overall. Great dealership. I know I am in good hands there.

• Greatest buying experience ever

The service rep was great....he took time to tell me what was done etc and my wait time was minimal....I love my Tahoe and thank you Carter....I did buy smarter....

• Carters excellent service

Carters is always nice and polite. Everyone is professional and gets the work done on time. Waiting area has a TV which is hand.

• Great service.

Courteous service as usual and complete maintenance as required to keep vehicle operating properly. The reason I don't have mechanical problems.

• great garage

everyone being so knowledgeable and friendly, it is a pleasure to have my car serviced by this garage. Will always choose these men and women to take care of any issues with my car.

• Equinox routine oil change/tire rotation

I brought my Equinox in for routine oil change and tire rotation, service was fast. Friendly staff. Service area is very clean!!

• Awesome experience

Salesperson and finance guy great deal all the way around will tell people I know to come here fast and fair deal

• Routine service maintenance

Easy to set up appointment and tell you ahead of time what I needed done. Body shop man was helpful in telling me cost and offering an alternate for scrapped bumper.

• Great

The service was good and the people was friendly. ..Thanks for everything.....They handle my car with care I feel real good about everything