Average based on 19 reviews
  • Body Repairs

My Cadillac was hit in the rear & I brought it to the Body Shop for an estimate. The staff at Carter Chevrolet were very friendly and helpful,they even told me how to file a claim with the Insurance co. So I brought the car back to them for repairs. It looked fantastic when they finished, could not tell anything had happened to it ! Thanks guys !

• Great service

Prompt and efficient service. Oil change reasonably priced and free tire rotation a big plus. Courteous and friendly employees. Comfortable waiting area.

• 100K Service - 2011 Chevy Traverse

Good communication. I have a high trust in the staff to do the right thing. GM Brakes only 55% worn after 105K miles.

• Jane Venter Regular car service

told me I needed windshield wipers. Nice to know they are looking out for me. They were replaced in a timely manner. No more problems, very happy Jane Venter

• good customer service

provided service in timely manor. Good customer service, Friendly.. Cleanliness. offered advise on extra repairs that were needed. No long waits

• clean facility, friendly personal

Friendly, courteous, fast service. Every time I have brought my car to this dealership, I have received excellent service and always on time.

• Contractor

They acknowledged I was there and keep me updated the entire time. Everyone was polite. I would go back again

• great service

polite and friendly and concern .They get right on the problem and if they see anything else wrong and needs fixing they will tell you so you have a choice there. Fast service and most of all trust worth ing. Carter chev is the best of the best

• Great service

Friendly people you can talk to and they listen. Facilities are great with plenty of room in the comfortable lounge.

• Prompt and courteous service.

Everyone is polite and appointments are scheduled promptly. Facility is clean and customers are well taken care of. Will continue to do business with this dealership.