• Retired

I hit a wild Hog Feb 14th at 5:00 a.m. in my Ford focus. I had the tow truck driver take me to Eufaula Ford. All of the staff were so helpful in getting me on the road again. Brian set me up with a car so I could get to work at Tinker AFB that morning. Long story short, my car was totalled and I have since brought a beautiful red focus from Eufaula ford. Best car buying experience I have ever had!! Thanks to Brian and staff for all the help in finding me a car. I highly recommend them for your next car purchase or service needs.

• service

Very good service I had very fast service and friendly service

Very good service I had very fast service and friendly service

• 2013 ford escape

Took my 2013 escape in for steering problem. Noticed afterwards more road noise. When I checked I noticed the protective cover was missing under the engine. I called service and explained that it was missed and they said it must have come off going down the road. Surely I would have noticed if that had happened. They were not willing to correct the problem. Had a prior incident where they forgot to put a cover over the battery after replacing it. They did order the part and install.

Thank you, Darrel, for taking the time to bring this negative experience to our attention. It is discouraging to hear that you had anything less than a stellar experience here at Eufaula Ford-Mercury. We take our customers? comments seriously so we hope that you?ll give us a call at (918) 689-7767 so we can understand exactly what went wrong and do our best to try and resolve this matter to the best of our ability.

• Ford pickup

I have always got good service from eufaula ford. I have bought many vehicles from them. I have a 2015 pickup and recently the chrome started coming off the wheels. My warranty was denied and I know they didn't make this decision, I still felt like they could do more, other than offer me some new wheels for $2,700..........

• 2010 Yukon

Owner and management very friendly to work with. They worked with me on a fair deal.I would be trading with them in the future.

• great

Dealt with Eufaula ford for many years because they have always been very helpful and informative

We're happy to hear that you found our staff so helpful, Jack! Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests and we look forward to your next visit!

• Anna Burns. Ford owner and Eufaula Ford Customwe

JC and crew are awesome. Really need to do everything you can to keep JC. Alan and crew are very caring.

• Gordon pennington

Scheduled maintenance performed on time and great feedback from service manager.

We're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction, Gordon! We hope you continue to choose Eufaula Ford-Mercury for all your vehicle needs! Take care!

• Great Service

First rate service, from first rate people. Eufaula Ford is the best around.

Thanks so much for your warm review of the team here at Eufaula Ford-Mercury! If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call.

First rate service, from first rate people. Eufaula Ford is the best around.

• Eufaula Ford is the Best!

Eufaula Ford is the best Ford dealership in Oklahoma. It is like seeing family. Nice environment. Friendly service. Helpful people. They all work to satisfy the customer and get everything squared away with things ranging from buying a new car to service on your vehicle.