New 855-746-6497 Dealer Website
Used 855-300-1886 Email Dealer
Service 888-482-1208

Average based on 6 reviews
  • Anna Burns. Ford owner and Eufaula Ford Customwe

JC and crew are awesome. Really need to do everything you can to keep JC. Alan and crew are very caring.

• Gordon pennington

Scheduled maintenance performed on time and great feedback from service manager.

We're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction, Gordon! We hope you continue to choose Eufaula Ford-Mercury for all your vehicle needs! Take care!

• Great Service

First rate service, from first rate people. Eufaula Ford is the best around.

Thanks so much for your warm review of the team here at Eufaula Ford-Mercury! If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call.

First rate service, from first rate people. Eufaula Ford is the best around.

• Eufaula Ford is the Best!

Eufaula Ford is the best Ford dealership in Oklahoma. It is like seeing family. Nice environment. Friendly service. Helpful people. They all work to satisfy the customer and get everything squared away with things ranging from buying a new car to service on your vehicle.

• Great Service - Clean Facility

I have Eufaula Ford perform service on my F-250 6.7 Powerstroke Diesel on a regular basis. Always quality, friendly service in a timely manner.

We are happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Gary. Thank you for this feedback!

• Great service department.

Very pleased with the service department. Every time I come in they are very courteous and are finished with my car when they say they will be. I love their new building and waiting area. Wonderful experience.