Average based on 24 reviews.
  • Purchase of 2015 Ford Edge

We were new customers to Wynn Odom Ford. We viewed their SUV inventory online, and contacted the dealership by phone. The salesman Chris Murphrey was very helpful and not your usual high pressure type. Over a period of 2 days Chris searched other dealerships for exactly the vehicle we wanted. He found exactly what we wanted. David Watson the sales manager gave us a great deal on our tradein, and price of the new Edge. Cliff Dail the finance manager was very helpful with the financing. The vehicle was clean and well prepped. The whole staff stayed beyond normal closing hours to close our deal. We drove 350 miles to deal with Wynn Odom. Mr. Odom has put together a really good group of people, go by and check them out.

Thanks so much for this great review! I am glad we were able to help you guys get the car you wanted at the price you wanted to pay. People like you are the reason I am in the car business. - David Watson General Sales Manager

• Best dealership I've ever had dealings with

I have bought both new & used vehicles here over the past 10 years. I have always been treated fairly and with utmost respect. There is no better service department anywhere locally. They became my dealer of choice because of their service department.

• Amazing Ford dealership.

Thanks again! We are glad you are back on the road enjoying your truck.

My 2008 F-350 Super Duty had to be towed in to Wynn Odom's service department. Needed a complete overhaul. So, the sales team was on stand-by, just in case my truck had more damage than value. That was so Cool of them, but, amazingly, Wynn Odom's service department was able to rebuild my truck! Runs luxuriously smooth... better than the day I got it! Even raised the cab, so it sits taller and looks/feels much better... I am thoroughly impressed with ALL of the work they put into my truck. So, my search for treasured truck doctors has ended with Wynn Odom Ford.

Thanks again! We are glad you are back on the road enjoying your truck.

• Great dealership!

Thanks for the review! We appreciate all of your business over the years!

Wynn Odom is always our choice of dealership! We have purchased 4 new vehicles from them over the past 19 years and have been very satisfied with each aspect of our transactions. We definitely suggest you buy your next vehicle from Wynn Odom! You will not be dissatisfied!

Thanks for the review! We appreciate all of your business over the years!

• 15 YEAR CUSTOMER

Mike thanks for the leaving a review! We are proud to have you as our customer.

After having lackluster results from the Military area Ford dealers, I moved my business to Wynn Odom Ford around 2000. I have bought numerous vehicles from them and have had the best service and friendship from this fine "SMALL TOWN DEALER". I live in Emerald Isle, NC but don't mind the drive to have my service performed in LaGrange. I can't wait for the new 2016 Ford F-250 so I can get another good deal from David and Chris! Thanks!

Mike thanks for the leaving a review! We are proud to have you as our customer.

• Customer for Life!

Earl, you bought 4 cars from us in 2014 are we going to break that record in 2015? See you soon!

Service is outstanding. Mr. Patrick Hoyt, service mgr treated me like the most valuable customer. Mr. Mike Graham, parts mgr provided great advise and service on my parts questions. He is most knowledgeable on Ford parts and provides excellent advise. I have added several optional items to my 2014 Explorer, Escape and F-150. Lets talk about the sales staff, Mr David Watson, general mgr, Mr. Chris Murphrey, sales rep, Mr. Cliff Dail, business mgr. They make up a great team to provide the best Ford buying experience. Mr Wynn Odom, dealership owner always stops and talks to his customers and treats you like a friend.

• Great Transaction

I was a very satisfied customer - I would highly recommend this dealership!!

Mark, I know you are enjoying your new Mustang! Thanks again for your business.

I was a very satisfied customer - I would highly recommend this dealership!!

Mark, I know you are enjoying your new Mustang! Thanks again for your business.

• Ford F-150

Ken, Thanks for those kind words. We are glad to have you as a customer for years to come. Welcome to the Wynn Odom Ford family! - David Watson

I have bought many cars in my lifetime and this had to have been the best experience out of all of them. I received a professional, no hassle, great price, deal and will do all my buisness here in the future.

• Used Ford

Good experience buying car from Chris Mumphrey. No hard sale

Good experience buying car from Chris Mumphrey. No hard sale

• They helped me find my dream car

After being treated very rudely at a Goldsboro dealership, I called David Watson at Wynn Odom Ford to see if he could help me find the car I wanted. Within 30 minute of our conversation, he emailed me two descriptions from which I chose my car. Two days later, I was driving off in my brand new 2014 silver Mustang--my dream car! Thanks to David, Isaiah, and Cliff, the experience was painless and I am over the moon with happiness now that I have the car I wanted for so long!

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us! We are so happy we were able to help you find your "Dream Car!" If you ever need anything please feel free to contact me at dwatson@wynnodom.com. Thanks again! -David Watson