Mc Curry-Deck Motors Inc

• excellent dealership

Thank you for the review. It is what we strive for everyday.

Thanks, Always excellent service. I have also purchased a total of (3) cars, from this local dealer. I have also aided other family members; purchase an automobile from this dealer. They will stand by their words; and provide truth to buyers. thanks, bob r.

Thank you for the review. It is what we strive for everyday.

• McCurry-Deck Chevrolet Buick GMC

On my new truck, they gave me the first inspection free. Wonderful, and pleasant surprise.

• Review for McCurry Deck

Great hometown service. I've bought several new and used vehicles here and love dealing with local folks. The service people are great and the sales staff is very helpful and knowledgeable .

• Great people great service

Thank you for the kind words Susan. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving your needs for years to come.

This was the first time I've tried getting car from a actual dealership. I must say my experience was awesome. The people were so helpful and inviting to all questions I might have had. I walked away with a newer car then I'm use to and wouldn't done it any different. I would most definitely would/will recommend mccurry deck to anyone looking for a dealership to get their new car.

• Repeat Customer

Thank you Mr. Lutz for your kind words and continued business!

Chris Bowen explains the features very well, have purchased vehicles here for 34 years or longer. Don in Service always takes very good care of us. Very friendly inquires about family. Will purchase from McCurry-Deck in he future.

Thank you Mr. Lutz for your kind words and continued business!

• My new truck buying experience

Thanks Matt for taking your time to thank us with this great review. We look forward to taking care of all your future auto needs.

Friendly knowledgable staff. Personnel service. Great service techs and clean comfortable facilities. I'm a customer for life as long as they're selling Chevys.

• My experience at mccurry deck

Thank you Michelle for the great review. We look forward to serving you and your family for years to come!

We always have been treated great here. I love the service. Tony Bradley is awesome. Actually every one is fantastic. I am so glad we started using this dealership. We have bought several vehicles here and will continue to come back every time we need a new car!

• Really good people n friendly service

Faster service not a while lot of waiting n free gifts would be awesome or discounts

Working on new pricing for our service department. Look for them to appear very soon!

• I love Mcurry Deck

They r awesome I love the car I got here I am planning to get a truck later on from here

Thank you for the great review Amy. We look forward to assisting you with all your future needs. We want you as a customer for life!

• Wonderful people,great service!

Mccurry Deck offers the best service in the most effective way from sales to service!

Thank you Harley. Our goal is your total satisfaction.

Thank you Harley. Our goal is your total satisfaction.