Mc Curry-Deck Motors Inc

New 866-892-5310 Dealer Website
Used 888-476-1595 Email Dealer
Service 877-266-6758

Average based on 18 reviews.
  • McCurry-DeClay Motors

From the initial hunt for a car thru thr buying process to the customer service. this company is AAAAA+++

Norm, From the whole McCurry-Deck team, thank you for your kind words.

Norm, From the whole McCurry-Deck team, thank you for your kind words.

• Great people great service

Thank you for the kind words Susan. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving your needs for years to come.

This was the first time I've tried getting car from a actual dealership. I must say my experience was awesome. The people were so helpful and inviting to all questions I might have had. I walked away with a newer car then I'm use to and wouldn't done it any different. I would most definitely would/will recommend mccurry deck to anyone looking for a dealership to get their new car.

• Repeat Customer

Thank you Mr. Lutz for your kind words and continued business!

Chris Bowen explains the features very well, have purchased vehicles here for 34 years or longer. Don in Service always takes very good care of us. Very friendly inquires about family. Will purchase from McCurry-Deck in he future.

Thank you Mr. Lutz for your kind words and continued business!

• My new truck buying experience

Thanks Matt for taking your time to thank us with this great review. We look forward to taking care of all your future auto needs.

Friendly knowledgable staff. Personnel service. Great service techs and clean comfortable facilities. I'm a customer for life as long as they're selling Chevys.

• My experience at mccurry deck

Thank you Michelle for the great review. We look forward to serving you and your family for years to come!

We always have been treated great here. I love the service. Tony Bradley is awesome. Actually every one is fantastic. I am so glad we started using this dealership. We have bought several vehicles here and will continue to come back every time we need a new car!

• Really good people n friendly service

Faster service not a while lot of waiting n free gifts would be awesome or discounts

Working on new pricing for our service department. Look for them to appear very soon!

• I love Mcurry Deck

They r awesome I love the car I got here I am planning to get a truck later on from here

Thank you for the great review Amy. We look forward to assisting you with all your future needs. We want you as a customer for life!

• Wonderful people,great service!

Mccurry Deck offers the best service in the most effective way from sales to service!

Thank you Harley. Our goal is your total satisfaction.

Thank you Harley. Our goal is your total satisfaction.

• Service dept rocks!!

Was in for a service. As always very helpful and very friendly. Brittany is quite a charm, great addition. I love coming in!!

Thank you for the great review. We will keep improving quality of service; always with the customer in mind.

• Great personalities!!! Very helpful staff! Amazing

Wouldn't go anywhere else! Absolutely loved my experience, will send everyone I know!

Thank you for he kind words China. It is our pleasure to serve you and all your friends and family!