New 855-245-3971 Dealer Website
Service 855-325-2068

4.2
Average based on 6 reviews
  • Great dealership!

I drove 10 hours from Central Florida to purchase a vehicle from this dealership. Tim did a great job describing the vehicle to me over the phone and he was spot on. There were no surprises. I had no reservations buying this vehicle from them. I was in and out of there within an hour. Start to finish. I would absolutely purchase another vehicle from them. Very kind and honest dealership.

• An enjoyable car buying experience

Went to Sisk Family Ford to see and test drive a car they was selling. Got back to dealership they told me what they could give me on my trade in and gave me a fair and honest price . There was no haggling no shucking and jiving they were honest and good to work with. I got a car I wanted at a fair price and made some new friends along the way . Thank you again for your honesty and I recommend to anyone looking for a new or used car to give Sisk Family Ford a chance to earn your business

Joe, Thanks for the kind words. We strive to treat each customer with the respect and honesty they deserve. Hope to see you again next time your in the market for a vehicle. Thanks Sisk Ford

• Great honest people

Harry, Thanks for your review. It's a great feeling to know we have such loyal customers as yourself. Have a Blessed day. Sisk Ford

The most honest people I've ever bought a vehicle from. I would highly recommend checking them out for your vehicle needs. I will never buy a vehicle from any other dealership.

• very helpful

they were very helpful and courteous but did not have the models i was interested in on hand.

• Awesome Dealership

I recently purchased a used Ford Edge from these guys and from start to finish they made it as simple as possible for my wife. Also have had it in for service a few times and have been very pleased....hearing lots of good things about these guys.....John Sisk has been great in service and working with my wife on the purchase.....quick easy and friendly

• family

would not recomend sisk family to no one....they cheat a woman out of their cars in order to own one of theirs