Rath Auto Resources

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 689 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

689 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Rath Auto Resources from DealerRater.com

• They are the Lincoln Gurus
    July 11, 2014

The appointment setters were very friendly and kept me reminded with my busy schedule. The sales team are salary employees so you get the whole team a...nd not just one person chasing you around the lot. The staff worked together and closed my deal quickly and conveniently with my busy schedule. They were patient with me as I shopped and waited for the right vehicle to arrive on their lot. They have such a great amount of inventory bought and sold from week to week, there is a variety to choose from and if you don't find what you want on the lot when you go the first time, keep watching. New vehicles are rolling in every day. This was a pleasant buying experience and they have the means to complete financing on the lot for all types of buyers. Don't run around the country looking for someone to do your deal and settle for a car you hate. Buy a Nice Current Model with low miles and let their team get your financing.

Good experience
    April 18, 2018

Our salesman owen was a great guy he got us the type of vehicle we were after witch was a truck he worked very hard for us and we will recommend him t...o anyone we know who is looking for a newer vehicle

Great experience
    April 18, 2018

Owen was a great sales person. He listen to us and work really hard getting us approve for a truck whuch is what we wanted. Highly recommend Rath Au...to resources in fort smith arkansas. And also a thanks to kirk for doing the deal and getting us approve. Thank u guys so much.

Wonderful
    April 14, 2018

My husband & I came in looking to buy a pickup truck. We had had a bit of difficulty at other dealerships (lack of credit history, fair score) but the... absolute PROFESSIONALS at Rath Auto got the job done! They were able to get him into a beautiful used Chevy. David Stout was wonderful! He listened to our needs in a vehicle, was knowledgeable with any questions we had, and obviously went above and beyond to get him into his truck! I would highly recommend this dealership and its employees!

Kayla deserves a raise!
    April 14, 2018

Buying a car is scary but Kayla helped me thru every step. She works hard to meet the needs of her customer! So happy with my new ride!

Employees Worked With
    Awesome experience. Comfortable & Friendly.
    April 9, 2018

The entire Rath team made my truck buying experience a very pleasant & friendly visit. Josh Tuite, the salesman, was so easy to talk to & he did a GR...EAT job at listening to what I was looking for, in a new vehicle. He has wonderful customer service skills. Every time I had a question about anything, he would listen patiently & carefully, then he was able to provide the answers I needed. Whenever anyone asks me about my new truck, I will continue to tell everyone what a pleasant & friendly experience it is to get the vehicle you want at Rath Auto Resources.

Amazing
    April 9, 2018

Everything was explained down to a T so that I understood exactly what I was buying and I left feeling ecstatic. The experience overall was wonderful!... I would highly recommend Rath Auto to anyone whether they are a first time buyer or not.

Billy Adkins

Sr. Solution Specialist

It is such a laid-back place and they're there to help you
    April 8, 2018

When you go in to buy a car you expect to be hounded by a thousand salesman that's just a given when you go to Rath you simply get a question what are... you looking for today is there anything I can help you with and that's it no pressure whatsoever you're also offer to drink popcorn and a chair it's unheard of.

Michael Stahl

Business Developement Manager

Great experience
    April 8, 2018

We were out looking for a used vehicle that we could pay cash for & wanted 3rd row seats. We saw online Rath had one we might be interested in. We... stopped in & the 1st one we encountered was DC. He was friendly & courtesy & not "pushy" like most car sales people. He asked what we were looking for & we told him our specifics & he led us to the one I'd seen online. We test drove it & fell in love. Once we went inside the dealership the rest of the TEAM was just a nice as DC was. It was like a family & no one trying to "out do" the other but worked together so we could get the vehicle best suited for us. We'd recommend this group to anyone that's looking for a trade or just another vehicle. We also look forward to having them do regular maintenance on our other vehicles since they are a part of Meinike.. what a great place & great people to get to do business with!

Fantastic
    April 3, 2018

Well, I went in for an oil change at first, then I saw my dream car and decided to look inside, then I was greeted by a nice gentleman by the name of ...Owen and he let me take it for a spin. The minute I got in I had fallen in love with this beautiful car! And I???m so grateful for Owen for helping me in any way he could so that I was able to get this amazing car. I love this dealership because of that reason. 10 out of 10 in my book. Thank you so much Rath Auto Resources!

Rath Auto Resources