Lum's Ford Lincoln, Inc.

4.3
  • The Best!

I didn't know car dealers care this much still. From the second I walked in until the moment I took delivery of my car, this experience was one of the best I've had purchasing a car. Price transparency, customer service, clean facilities and the staff were all apart of a great experience at Lum's Ford Lincoln. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone tired of the games other dealers play and we love our new car! Thank you Garry and Mark for a wonderful car shopping experience!

• Lum's Ford

Great employees, They take care of my Ford F 150 and Edge. Treat me as a valued customer also.

• Service dept Lums Ford

These guys are great. I am a proud owner of a fusion titanium and love it.. David and his team always listened to my concerns. They are not afraid of or against working on cars with aftermarket upgrades. Most of all they keep my car clean. I dispise getting my car back with mud dirt or grease smudges in or on my car. I let them know off the bat when I decided to start talking my car there instead where I bought the car. They totally understood and know my car stays flawless and clean. It makes me feel good that they care and understand. If u own a ford I would definitely give them a shot!!!

• Ford service techs save me money.

I took my 2014 Ford Edge in for service and asked for the multi point checks. The tech's found that the battery was performing at less than half of the cold cranking amps that it should have and they replaced it for me free since it was still under warranty. I would have had to paid out over a hundred dollars for a new battery later if they had not found the battery issue for me early. This is why I only go to my Ford dealer for service on my Ford vehicles.

• 20,000 Mile Service

Scheduled my appointment online the day before. Vehicle was taken back for service shortly after I arrived.

• Great service!

A great place for service or buying a vehicle. It is the place I would go to for my automotive needs.

We're always happy to help our customers at Lum's Ford. It's great to hear that we could be of such help!

• Not a happy customer!!

There have been a list of things! Friday June 3rd took my car in for one thing and left it there running hot and the problem wasn't even fixed! Paid for the service and they gave my money back! I've had nothing, but bad experiences one after another. They've never seen to fix the problem I come to get fixed!

Hi Ms. Davis, while we wish your experience at Lum's Ford had been more positive, we thank you for sharing your honest comments. If you'd like, please contact our General Manager at your earliest convenience. We'd appreciate the chance to make your experience a positive one.

• Great service.

Lum's Ford is a great to buy and service your vehicle for a long lasting dependability.

• couldn't figure out why

I had contacted this dealer about a minivan they had. It was an older model but in good condition and the price was very reasonable. When I arrived there I was met by a salesman and he told me then they couldn't finance the van and suggested I go find a finance place that might be able to do it. I lived about 70 miles away. My time & gas for a friend to take me there was wasted. Yes it was a very nice looking and clean facility. But all the salesman had to do was call me or tell me when I spoke with him on the phone that they couldn't help me and I would have looked elsewhere. Needless to say I was able to find a dealer nearer my home & was able to get another car.

• Go in for service, come out with new car!

Took my car to Lum's for service and was pleasantly surprised after running into the GM. While waiting, he introduced himself and I inquired about the value of my car out of curiosity. I had shopped it around a few other places but no one else offered me much for my car. They offered me way more than the other 3 local dealers so I decided to look around their great selection of used cars. An hour after I arrived with my car to get serviced, I decided to trade my car in and walked away from the dealer with my "new" car at a steal of a deal for me! These guys know what they are doing and made me feel right at home! Thank you Lum's, you made a believer out of me!