Bakersfield Chrysler Jeep

3.7
  • Fun experience from start to finish

Daniel & TJ were very helpful and fun. I was direct with them about what I needed and they were very kind in making that happen.

Dear Kelly, We are pleased that your experience here at Chrysler Jeep was fun and helpful in your buying process and we appreciate your business. We look forward to seeing you here again for your next New or Used vehicle. Thank you for choosing Bakersfield Chrysler Jeep, and come see us again... From Our Staff here at Bakersfield Chrysler Jeep, Thank you

• Great Service

Great overall customer service showed me multiple different cars that fit me and in my price range. 5/5 !

• Terrible

Worst car buying experience of my life. I will never recommend this dealer to anyone. I will tell everyone i know to never go here!

• Bad!!

I emailed them for info on a used vehicle and NO ONE ever contacted me back, I received a email saying that somebody would contact me and two weeks later still no contact.

• Absolutely satisfied

Purchased new grand Cherokee from Keith Wisniewski and he was friendly and helpful and his knowledge of the jeep was excellent. Then brought in two family members who bought new jeeps also and are completely satisfied with Keith. I would recommend him to anyone and the sales team at jeep are great

• Best Dealership Ever!!

We traveled over a thousand miles to check out a special car at this dealership and when we got there the car was so there. So there that it was out front freshly washed and detailed with its staff members waiting outside to greet us. In fact one staff member walked out to our vehicle as we were parking. We loved all the awesome staff there. Special thanks to Mark and Joe. Really incredible people and huge help to make owning our dream car come to life. And the car was everything they said it was. We happily drove our dream car home over 1000 miles away and it was amazing!

Hello Anothy and Sara, Thank you for your kind feedback. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your new car buying experience. It is great to hear that we were able to answer all of your questions and make your buying process easier. We look forward to assisting you again. Best Regards, Alex Karegaran General Manager

• great service

Had pretty good experience unfortunately we did not have all the down payment But soon as I. Save it l will buy

Rolando, Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business we definitely look forward to assisting you any way we can. Best Wishes Alex K General Manager

• did not have the car I went there to buy

Hello, I am sorry to hear about the experience that you had while visiting our dealership. We hope we can earn your business again in the future.

I made an appointment to go buy a 2002 jeep liberty. When I got there they had no idea where the car was. The salesman ran across the street, stayed a whele, came back and said it was not saleable. I was upset an left in a huff. Someone asked if they could show me something else and i said no.

• Great Service!

Very easy process to go through and everything happened fast. They work wth you and get you the car you want! Definitely will be buying from there again in the future!

Anthony, Thank you for taking time to leave us your feedback. We are glad to hear about your great experience at our dealership and look forward to seeing you in the future

• Great Service

Buying this car was the best experience in a very long time of car buying... Thank you!

Kelly, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Congratulations on the new vehicle! We aim for customer satisfaction so I am glad we were able to meet your expectations.