• Excellent service!!!

My experience with my salesman was awesome. I was happy to trade in my 2014 Ram for my f250 Thank you GREG

• Excelent service

Very satisfied with the service provided by Bono Saucedo. I would definitely recommend him to our friends and family.

Alejandro, we appreciate your recommendation! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

• Far better than Galphin!

Rick Robles is a fantastic person, he takes the time to get to know you and throughout the process you almost forget your there to buy a vehicle! Chad in finance is yet another outstanding person, no high pressure sales and very helpful! Would recommend highly if you are looking to purchase Jim Burke Ford and Go SEE Rick!

• Not sure what this Title wants me to put here.

We really appreciate your feedback! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

Robert at Jim Burke ford was fantastic. We were made comfortable at all time and the transaction went faster than any other purchase of a vehicle that I have been through.

• Ford Focus Purchase

Nicole Martinez was our sales person and Augie Reyes our Finance Manager. They are both very pleasant and professional. This was my second purchase from Burke Ford and I will not hesitate to buy my next vehicle there too.

• Best Ford Dealership on the Planet!

This is the 4th Ford I have bought in the last 3 years from Jim Burke. Every vehicle I have purchased has been fantastic. My experiences with Jim Burke Ford though all my purchases has been amazing. The purchase I just made a couple day ago was easy as easy can be. Jim Burke has a top notch sales and finance team that make buying a car easy. My sales lady Nicole Martinez was very easy to work with, and extremely knowledgable and professional. I spoke to Chad Manning the VP of Sales when I started looking for a used Ford F-250. Chad took the time to search for the used truck I was looking for, and inform me when the match I was looking for came in. I am super happy with my purchase. I am a lifelong Jim Burke customer and happy to tout it!

Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such an awesome review! Please let us know if you have any additional questions about services you received and thank you again for choosing Jim Burke Ford!

• Great service

Our salesman is a class act, he always does us right!

Our salesman is a class act, he always does us right!

• Owner of my F-150 Ford Pick up.

Misty, was outstanding. She took care of my vehicle request. My F-150 truck was ready when I returned to pick up my vehicle. Misty and her co-workers were very friendly.

• New Car

our salesman was great, very nice and friendly. long wait on paper work.

Anthony, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

our salesman was great, very nice and friendly. long wait on paper work.

• Great Service Experience

The service on our Ford flex went very well. It is nice to be able to relax in the new service area and I am very glad that Quick Lane is now available at Jim Burke Ford & Lincoln on Gasoline Alley. My thanks to Service Adviser Roger Lara for keeping me informed and aware of any new rebates or recalls on our vehicles.