• Purchase

Received wonderful service from the salesperson Nathan Price as well as the Sales Manager and Finance representative. Everything went smoothly and will highly recommend others to the dealership. I look forward to doing business with this company.

Hello Marie, we are pleased to know that you received wonder service from Nathan. We hope to see you soon. If you have any additional comments, please do not hesitate to contact us via Facebook, Google+ or Twitter.

• Great experience

Came in just to look around. Ended up finding the perfect truck. Made me a good deal. Keaton was the salesman did a hell of a job. Finance was quick and painless.

• Car Shopping at Fowler

Thanks for the kind words! We really appreciate it!

We had a great experience buying a vehicle at Fowler Dodge, The sales man Patrick Hill and Brian Dexter your finance manager were very helpful in the buying process. We greatly appreciate doing business with Fowler Dodge.

Thanks for the kind words! We really appreciate it!

• Chauncey Lee is Awesome

Thanks for the feedback! We'll be sure to let Chauncey know that he's doing a great job. Thanks again Larry and Barbara!

We just bought a new Pacifica, and Chauncey was knowledgeable about the vehicle and was an outstanding Christian gentleman as well. We were very pleased with the overall experience, and believe we lucked out getting Chauncey.

• Great experience!!

After building our dream car on the Chrysler website Fowler Chrysler was the only dealer in a 150 miles radius to provide us our car exactly how we build it online. After a couple of phone calls Chauncey made sure that the car was as we wanted and that it still was available for us. So we drove to Fowler Chrysler for 2 1/2 hours to see the car. We were welcomed by friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and understanding people at Fowler. They made our 5 hour experience from test driving, wheeling and dealing, completing the deal and explaining all the options in the car feel like a 2 hour experience. Having beautiful cars all over the place helps also. Fowler Chrysler made us feel like winners taking home our prize car still feels great!

Thanks for letting us know about your experience Dennis! We appreciate the kind words and are happy to hear that our team took such great care of you. Thanks again!

• Great place

Thanks for the kind words! We appreciate you for letting us know about your experience!

The people at Flower were very nice and treated us very well. We had some problem getting financed and getting the deal made, but they went above and beyond to make us happy. Will definitely go back,

• Great place to buy a new car for a great deal!!

Great process of buying a car! They were honest about what they were advertising and gave us a great trade in value for our car!

Thanks for the feedback Kayla! We're happy to hear that you got a great deal. Thanks again for taking the time to let us know about your experience!

• Jeep Purchase

We had an excellent in the purchase of our new Jeep Cherokee from Shawn and Al. Both were extremely knowledgeable on all the features on the Jeep.

Thanks for letting us know about your experience. We'll be sure to let Shawn and Al know that they're doing a good job. Thanks again!

• Just looking

Thanks for letting us know about your experience with us. We're happy to hear that Kaylen took such great care of you. Thanks again for the review!

Just stopped by to look,wasn't attacked by salespeople. When I was approached by kaylen she was more than helpful, showed me what I was looking for and wasn't pressured. Highly recommend her as a person to see...

• Myself

Thanks for the feedback! We appreciate the kind words.

Good experience overall, Keeton was very dedicated to getting my the car and deal I wanted despite the fact I'm very stubborn about what I want. (He also sounds like Troy Aikman, which is a good thing in my book).

Thanks for the feedback! We appreciate the kind words.