New 877-462-0071 Dealer Website
Used 877-655-9079 Email Dealer
Service 866-967-7141

301 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Bob Moore Ford from DealerRater.com
  • PURCHASED A 2017 FORD ESCAPE REVIEW

Thank you for the great review Donna! We are glad to hear that Jack and Bob helped make this a great purchasing experience for you.

I had a great purchasing experience at Bob Moore Ford with salesman Jackie Howard, and the finance department with Bob. Both men did everything they could to make me feel welcomed. I had not purchased a vehicle in 10 years, the experience very special for me. I would, and will, recommend anyone looking for a new Ford, or any vehicle, to visit Bob Moore Ford. And I love my 2017 Ford Escape.

• 2014 Mustang

Wes Williams did an outstanding job. I didn't feel harassed and and everyone at Bob Moore was friendly.

• Just Wow

Probably the best experience I've had buying a vehicle! The truck I had wanted to buy got sold the day before. They started searching for one with all the same features I wanted. Thought we found and then they realized it had 2,500 miles on it. They quickly told me this wasn't the one for me. Continued looking and found one with a couple extra accessories but the price was out of my range. Sales manager, Mr. Bostick, blew my mind when he said they'd cover the difference in price. Everyone there was super helpful and friendly.

• Beautiful mustang GT

I went to Bob Moore ford as a first time buyer looking for a Mustang GT. Mack greeted me as soon as I arrived and took me straight to what I told him I was looking for. The hard part was deciding on the one that I wanted they have a great selection to choose from nice colors and packages Mack was very friendly and helpful and could tell me everything I wanted to know about the car.When I'm looking to purchase another ford vehicle I know who to call for the best deal.

• Buyer / 2015 Taurus

Kevin Erickson made the entire experience pleasurable. I am very happy with my purchase.

We are glad that you enjoyed your experience. Is there anything we can do to increase your rating?

• Buyer

Bought a great truck from a great salesman! Other than waiting for the finance guy everything went smooth!

Thank you for choosing Bob Moore Ford. We appreciate your business.

Thank you for choosing Bob Moore Ford. We appreciate your business.

• Fantastic experience

Glad you had such a good experience with us. Thanks for your business.

Was a fantastic experience through and through Kermit our salesman was maybe the best interaction I've ever had with anyone in car sales. The staff was friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. This dealership is the one you want to shop at and Kermit is the man you want to see.

Glad you had such a good experience with us. Thanks for your business.

• Leasing an F150 limited

Mac was great, finance department was great. Cut the the chase and got us what we needed.

Glad we got you taken care of. Thanks for your business.

Glad we got you taken care of. Thanks for your business.

• Anthony Gibson

Welcome to the Bob Moore Family. We appreciate your business. Thanks for the review.

This was our first purchase from Bob Moore. Used F-250 we were allowed to test drive for a few hours. Sales rep Anthony Gibson was very helpful, personable and made it a point to follow up with us after the sale. Kudos all around.

• Great place to buy a vehicle.

Shane, We are so happy that you had a great experience with us. Thank you for your business.

I really enjoyed my experience at bob Moore. I was in and out it about 3 hrs which was a first for me . They were very kind even during the negotiations about price. I will definitely be buying my next vehicle from there, and will refer them to all my friends and family.