429 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Bob Moore Ford from DealerRater.com
  • PURCHASED A 2017 FORD ESCAPE REVIEW

Thank you for the great review Donna! We are glad to hear that Jack and Bob helped make this a great purchasing experience for you.

I had a great purchasing experience at Bob Moore Ford with salesman Jackie Howard, and the finance department with Bob. Both men did everything they could to make me feel welcomed. I had not purchased a vehicle in 10 years, the experience very special for me. I would, and will, recommend anyone looking for a new Ford, or any vehicle, to visit Bob Moore Ford. And I love my 2017 Ford Escape.

• Love this F 150

We bought our new Ford F 150 at Bob Moore Ford in Oklahoma City . Jubal Sims was the salesman who assisted us with the purchase , you could tell he had researched his product line and was very informative . The F 150 drives great , has plenty of power and to our surprise gets super gas mileage for a full size 4x4 . We experienced up to 23 mpg highway and 19 city , that's with the 5.0 V8 and 3.55 rear axle ratio . Jubal made several followup calls in the weeks after our purchase to make sure we were satisfied with the truck , also General sales manager Danny Dewberry made sure we were satisfied with all aspects of the sale . I went to several Ford dearlerships looking for the right truck for our family and found it at Bob Moore in Oklahoma City !

• 2017 f150

The staff at Bob Moore did an excellent job. Thanks Nikki for find the exact truck we wanted and Kermit Denton made the buying experience fast and easy, even financing was friendly and fast. This dealership did a great job. But I need to also say I'm not impressed with manufacturing , new truck has rattle in cab from back seatbelt. When buying a vehicle with a $55k price tag it shouldn't have any issues at all.

• 2017 f150

• 2017 Explorer

Bobby, we really appreciate your feedback! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

Bob Moore had the only Blue Limited Explorer we could find on the net. We arrived and we met by our salesman Jerry. He was very professional, knowledgeable, friendly and easy to work with. The entire staff answered all of our questions, but gave us plenty of room to ourselves to talk things over. The purchase negotiations were done well, no high pressure. We got the car we wanted at what we felt was a fair deal.

• Kermit is the man.

Hi Danial, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Bob Moore Ford. We're happy we could meet your expectations!

I delt with Kermit Denton on my purchase and he was the best great man and got the price that I wanted and haggled for me. Filled my truck up and had it waiting in the short time I spent in finance office thanks again Kermit.

• Excellent People make an excellent dealership.

Hector, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care. Thank you again for letting our team know how we did!

very friendly and knowledgeable staff willing to work with me even during their off days. As a hurricane Harvey victim Bob Moore's staff made replacing my vehicle less painful.

• My New Truck

Jerry Elizardo was the main reason I bought a new truck from Bob Moore Ford. He was upfront and honest with me which is hard to find when you are buying a new car. I will be sending my friends and family his way when the time comes. Thanks again Jerry.

Hi Frank, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Bob Moore Ford. We're happy we could meet your expectations! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

• Loving my new vehicle!

Hi Julie, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Bob Moore Ford. We're happy we could meet your expectations!

I had been visiting the Bob Moore Ford website off and on through out the week leading up to my actual dealership visit. I found a vehicle that I really liked on the website and was able to show my salesman, Jerry what I wanted to look at. Jerry was extreemly helpful and made my experience very enjoyable. I'm loving my new car!

• WOW I have my purchased vehicle in 2hrs and 15mins

Thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team. Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

BOB MOORE FORD in Oklahoma City is my number one car dealer! Chas gave me a very low offer to close the deal and I didn’t hesitate to take it. Jerry Elizardo is a sales consultant and he is very very knowledgeable and answers all your questions promptly. 2 yrs ago I had a not so great experienced at the car dealership and now BOB MOORE FORD changed all that! Thank you Chas and specially to Jerry Elizardo, you guys are the best!! I will definitely tell to all my friends, families, relatives and spread to social media that I'm recommending BOB MOORE FORD in Oklahoma City! “If you are looking any vehicle, see no more, see BOB MOORE FORD!” Oh yea this is the best part, I went to BOB MOORE FORD at 10:10am and I start driving back home with my Camaro ZL1 at 12:25pm. WOW I have my purchased vehicle in 2hrs and 15mins, AMAZING!! They are the best car dealer!