• Quick Oil Change and rotation

Came in without an appointment, and was taken care of quickly and professionally.

• CustService, Shuttle, FordRebate, Owner Adv Reward

Everyone is pleasant, courteous and respectful. Everyone is always asking if they can help. Sometimes there is a busy, stressful environment but when management is at their best, they will pitch-in and you see everyone grows a smile and it becomes contagious. Prices are same than others in town but Customer Service, complimentary ride, Ford Service rebates and Owner Advantage Rewards makes them better.

• service department

service department is awesome, facilities are nice and clean,

service department is awesome, facilities are nice and clean,

• Excellent Service

They were happy, pleasant people. They had me finished quickly and on with my day.

• Do not buy from huntersville ford

I made them an offer on a used vehicle on Friday had my credit approved talk to lead salesperson I told them I was out of town on business offered a deposit right away to hold it , and they could fax or overtime the paperwork , they told me that no deposit was nesecerry they would hold the vehicle for me then they let someone walk in and buy it the next day , they didn't even bother to call me back and tell me . I and my extended family have lived in this area for generations and bought many vehicles there , apparently they don't care about anything but a quick sale or if they give they're word to you . I nor any of my very large family will ever do business with them ever again. They were rude and don't care about they're customers just a quick buck.

• Quick service

This service was little bit expensive. I had to spent $160+ for the parts. The car is only 2 years old and parts have started wearing out.

• Would recommend to anyone! Great customer service

Everyone is always so welcoming and friendly! Even on a busy Saturday, Jimmy was energetic and happy to assist. Thank you!

• Above and Beyond

I was mislead by another shop that my tail light had a wiring issue but was actually not fully plugged in. Chris was very helpful and honest and went above and beyond what I expected. Thank you Huntersville Ford!

• Great Service Department and Customer Service

I am so appreciative of the Service department. I had questions after my service appointment on 1/6/17. Cliff spent a bunch of time thinking about my problem, fixing my problem, and educating me about my car. THANKS!!!

• Service Team

As always the service at Huntersville Frord was great. The service team is very professional and made me feel like I was there number one customer.