• Driver

Experience was good. I only wish I could make appointments so I can plan my day after coming there for service.

• Service Department

Rob and the service team are why I continue to be a repeat customer!

Rob and the service team are why I continue to be a repeat customer!

• No pressure, good value

Our sales rep was very understanding of our timeline as we made several stops to view vehicles on the lot without feeling pressured, and when we decided on the vehicle we wanted we were given the best possible opportunity to buy it at a great value. Very happy with the experience overall.

Shiloh, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We try to provide all of our guests with a great atmosphere and world-class service that you can trust.

• The best customer service (white ford scape)

Thank you Marc!!! Exelent salesman. Gracias por todo!!! GRACE AND CRIS

Thank you Marc!!! Exelent salesman. Gracias por todo!!! GRACE AND CRIS

• Huntersville Ford Excellence!

I love the service and the way they treat you here. Very professional and courteous.

Your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• Great service

The service department at Huntersville Ford takes excellent care of my Expedition whether it's for a oil change & tire rotation or something major. I trust their work and value the relationship they have built with me over the years.

• Finance Process interminably long .

The dealership physical plant was very clean and inviting and the salesman was polite, helpful and not intrusive. The sales manager assigned to assist the salesman was respectful and explained his position on the price of the car. We reached a negotiated price. The problem was the process. We came at 1:30 and it is 6:49 and my daughter is still in the closing office. The car is detailed but the finance people have taken an interminable amout of time processing a relatively modest purchase. I have watched a woman who is going through the same process and she appears to have taken about as long.I understand making people wait as part of the sales process by the finance people but the amount of time required to do the paper work, credit checks etc. Is disrespectful to the customer. With all the technology to handle paperwork, Huntersville Ford and the Ford Motor Company should be able to figure out how to process paperwork more expeditiously. Our family"s car buying excitement has been extinguished. Now, just finish the paperwork and let us go. And no, we don't want all the extras you are trying to sell through the finance department. #freethecustomer

We do apologize for the inconvenience...we do always attempt to secure financing options and approvals for our customers in the most timely manner possible...it's true that we are somewhat at the mercy of the lenders when trying to secure financing for our customers but we are working hard to streamline the approval process to better serve our customers...we thank you for your patience and appreciate your business.

• Service review

Everything went as scheduled. I showed up for my appointment and they had a loaner car ready for me. Called me when it was done. Everything went really smooth. I would highly recommend Huntersville Ford's service department.

• SERVICE DEPT.

Very pleased with the service department. Comfortable waiting area, even comp coffee or water.

• 2017 Ford Fusion

Shane was great I had a wonderful experience! I love my new car beyond measure.

Shane was great I had a wonderful experience! I love my new car beyond measure.