Deacon Jones Ford Lincoln

4.5
  • Professional Car Care

We have used Deacon Jones for service to both of our Ford vehicles several times since moving to the Goldsboro area. Each time we have been very happy with how they treated us and how they cared for our vehicles.

• Deacon Jones

Very helpful folks in the sales department. I'm expecting it will be the same when time for service.

• My experiences at Deacon-Jones, Goldsboro, NC

The only place we will go to buy a car or truck. Jeff Hill is so accommodating and helpful with all the cars and truck that we have purchased from him. My father-in-law bought his cars from Jeff Hill. Mr. Hill is the best. Others that I have had the pleasure of working with are great also. Never had a bad experience at Deacon-Jones in Goldsboro, NC.

• F 150 oil change and clean up(wash)

Great professionalism and efficiency. Always polite and upbeat personnel

Great professionalism and efficiency. Always polite and upbeat personnel

• My New (almost) F-150 Platinum

Outstanding, Jeff Hill knew every intimate detail of the options on the truck, very knowledgable

• Car Owner

Great job! I would return again, and I would recommend to others.

Great job! I would return again, and I would recommend to others.

• Ford Taurus

Everyone was cooperative and friendly. Finished the repair in adequate time. No problems, no complaints.

• Ford Focus

Fast service. Brought in expecting a long wait and went to lunch. Car was waiting ready to go when got back.

• Service

Service is poor. I had hoped to have a solid comfortable relationship with service dept. it just hasn't happened. I feel so invisible in there that no one listens to me so my husband goes to the manager Robbie. My car had to be kept overnight for a battery. So disappointed and frustrated.

• Service Dept at Deacon Jones

I was greeted warmly and the Service Dept. proceeded to do the oil change, etc. I was very satisfied with the service that I received.