L&M Motors Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep Ram

4.0

4.0

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

4.5

Fabulous professionalism by john and jimmy cain

Me and my wife just purchased a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee from John and Jimmy Cain at L&M Motors in Athens Tn. From the time we pulled into the dealership we were treated well and was not pressured to by anything. John and Jimmy are real professionals. And they made everything so easy and explained every detail of not only the vehicle functions but the paperwork involved. If you want a vehicle affordable and a professional salesman to take care of all your needs then goto L&M motors and ask for John or Jimmy Cain. You will be treated with respect and enjoy the car buying experience from these guys. The manager does a great job as well. Chris Burris

Great place to buy and feel like family!!!

L&M Motors is a great place to shop for a new or used vehicle. My salesman, John Cain, went above and beyond to make sure we were happy with our vehicle. They gave me too dollar for my trade and a great deal on the vehicle my wife and I purchased. Thank you again John, Kevin and Mike.

Dealer response

Justin, Thank you for the review! We are so glad that we had the opportunity to do business with you and we are honored that you chose us for the purchase of your vehicle. We hope to continue to serve you in the future through our service department and in future purchases. We hope you enjoy your vehicle! Call us any time with questions or concerns!

Great Dealership

Such a pleasant place to buy a car. Service department is so professional as well as salesmaen.

Best car buying experience ever!

No hassle & highly professional sales experience. Great service follow up and follow through after the sale. Customer Service excellence through the entire ownership experience.

Family Owned, Best Dealership in Athens, TN!

My husband and I have purchased several new vehicles from Kevin Hammond at L&M Motors over the past 10 years. Last year we purchased a new Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland and a Dodge1500. We ordered my Jeep new and we had such an amazing experience and always come back for service. We were searching for a used truck for my husband and Kevin was able to find exactly what we wanted from colors to the specific bells and whistles that we wanted. We appreciate the great customer service that we always receive from the team at L&M! We drive an hour just to do business with them. I would recommend L&M for all of your car needs and service!

Great People bought cars from them for years!!

Great place to buy a car!!! Would not buy a car any where else. They take the time to do it right no games or gimmicks.