David Stanley Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

New 866-906-3813 Dealer Website
Used 877-863-5379 Email Dealer
Service 888-734-1503

2007 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of David Stanley Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM from DealerRater.com
  • David Stanley impressed me by far!

I worked with Shawn Archer and Glen Mayden and they did everything in their power to make sure I got the right price for my car. They made me feel special and worthy of getting such a nice car for an affordable price. I recommend this dealership and sales guys to anyone!

• Do Not Trust Prices

Do not trust their pricing. I've wasted two days of my time with this dealership and found out their prices are lower than what they will commit to, to get you to call them. They blame it on cars.com and say cars.com is lowering the prices. Don't waste your time.

• Beyond what is expected
    January 28, 2017

So I went in for an oil change, Long behold express times were an hour 45 minutes! However the advisor told me upfront and the technician Luke was amazing and always friendly and the only reason I come back to this place. Keep up the great work Luke and I will keep returning for all my service need not only on my Jeep but my other cars too.

• Sales are rude and only want the big sales
    January 24, 2017

I inquired about a vehicle which was no longer available from what I was told. I asked if you had anything else as I am 2 hours from you but didnt see anything on your website. I was informed from Alexandria Rodriguez that you have 30 vehicles in a wholesale lot, so I explained what I was looking for to see if you had anything I was in the market for on that lot. I was then told that I "freaked out" on them because instead of checking Alexandria Rodriguez informed me that I she stated she had 30 fitting what I asked for, which was never stated, because I stated just forget it I will buy elsewhere since communication clearly wasnt clear. I hope your other sales associates dont treat a possible customer this way.

• Lost Truck sale

• Devin review

Our salesman Devin was very helpful and took care of us even after our sale was final, great place to buy a car!

• Great Experience!

Staff was helpful and went out of their way to do whatever they needed for me...GREAT EXPERIENCE!

• very smooth and easy purchase

It's was very easy purchase to get my jeep, they are so professional and I got the best price ever on that car, all the process took like 2 hours and I was done and ready to leave, super recommended to everyone

• Happy Customer
    August 28, 2016

A HUGE THANKS to Matt, Bill, and Chris.. for helping me get into a new car. I appreciate your kindness and understanding to my situation.

• Shady
    August 22, 2016

I was not impressed at all the try to rush you through have you sign stuff without knowing a price or interest rate only showed me one car when I tried to leave I got attached my new car didn't even have floor mats