4.0
  • Quick response, got a good deal.

I was called shortly after making inquiry. Had the truck l wanted, haggled the price a little and bought it over the phone. They delivered the truck and paperwork. I would recommend.

• Slow to answer

Took over a week for them to call me and then told me the vehicle was sold. It was still listed on their website a week later.

• Awesome no pressure experience!

I was greeted with the friendly sound of "May I help you with something today?", and the areomatic smell of popcorn. I was directed to a salesman by the name of Raymond. He was very soft spoken and friendly. He ask what I was looking for and we proceeded to the lot and he showed me what the dealership had. Although they didn't have what I wanted he proceeded to tell me he would locate it and have it here for me within 48 hours. To my delight I recieved a phone call the next day telling me my vehicle would be there that afternoon for me to come and pick up my new car. Overall I was suprised at the timely fashion in which I got exactly what I wanted and with expert service.

• Pleasure doing business with

I found an F250 on line and completed everything thru text and videos I flew in from NC and the salesman (Darell) picked me an hour away from the dealership drove me back on his own time and we completed the transaction and all paperwork I then drove home Overall wonderful and easy to deal with very helpful and I will be recommending them in the future

• Never received a reply to my inquiry

I was totally ignored and never received a reply to my inquiry, consider this to be very rude

• Depends on the Salesman I think.

I have actually visited this dealership twice. The first visit, I was met by a gentleman. He asked what I was looking for, what my needs were, not a bad experience. The car I had seen on here had already sold (but I am finding MANY of the dealers on cars.com have that issue) and he showed me the closest he had on the lot. I chose not test drive any as they weren't what I was looking for. My first visit was around the first part of December 2013. My second visit was just around the new years time frame. I had received a mailer in the junk mail stuff I get. You know the type you get where you are a guaranteed winner, etc. So I was down in the area and took the flyer with me. Figured hey usually its a 5 dollar gift card someplace. I walked onto the lot. Got all the way back to the back section before someone was returning from getting a soda next door at the filing station. Told him what I was looking for and my price range. Again didn't have anything in my area and he showed me the closest thing he had which was 2 grand more than my visit. Said I should have been there a few days earlier, the big sale had cleared out about 50 cars in the past week. Said let's go in and find out what you won. Went in, sat down, he started trying to get my information about everything including SSN to process the flyer which we hadn't even scratched off the square to see what I'd won. I wouldn't give a salesman my SSN or phone number cause I am sick of the phone calls. He basically said can't do anything without your phone number. So gave him the sheet, said no thanks. and left. No phone calls means no phone calls. When will the dealerships understand that. They already flood my email with all these "did we get you the information you asked for" or "hey today's special is" etc. The dealership is a small town dealership and I rate it average. I will probably continue to watch the website for vehicles.