This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Best car buying experience we've had.

We went to Winner Chevrolet in Ayden to buy a used car for our daughter. The salesman, Derek, was not pushy but was very outgoing and helpful. The staff was willing to negotiate a very fair price for the car. The elapsed time from our driving onto the lot and leaving the dealership in our new car was less than two hours. This includes browsing the lot and taking the test drive. I rated the facilities a little lower because it was a little older, smaller, and cluttered. However, those things kind of gave the place a little charm. It wasn't like the sanitized and "un-lived in" dealerships that are trendy now. Everyone was friendly, helpful, and took the time to make you feel important...everyone. It's the first time I've left a dealership feeling generally happy. I would make the drive from New Bern to Ayden anyday to give them a first look.