Al White Motors Inc

(4.9) 11 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Al White Ford Manchester Tennessee

The steering locked up on my Taurus ar 3:30 PM. I called Al White Ford, then a tow truck recommended by Al White. The car was towed to Al White Ford... within a half an hour. The part was ordered and the car back the next day good as new! We have purchased three new cars from Al White and have all the service done there. Always prompt with unexpected repairs! I would not take my cars anywhere else for service or repairs and will buy from them again!

• Service

Had an oil change, inspection of rubber around lift-gate and adjustment of lights. Excellent service and friendly staff.

• great service

The service engine light came on in my car Monday , my car wouldn't go forward. had to have it towed. Tuesday morning they started working on my car t...o find out what was wrong with it. they fixed it. by late Tuesday evening i had my car back.

John, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you get back on the road in a short matter of time! We hope to be of servic...e to you again! Take care!

• Lisa Morris

Great people @ Al White Ford. Friendly and helpful. Tim Hensen was great!

We really appreciate your feedback! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• Ford Explorer

AL White has always treated me right and I feel like I get a good deal. Service dept does a great job.

• Nice friendly dealership

My experience with sales representative Rob Thompson was easy and relaxing. He answered all questions without hesitation. He made it an easy transact...ion.

• Proud owner

I was met by a very nice young gentleman and let me drive what ever I wanted. Very helpful and courteous. Was also met by he sales manager and told m...e what repairs they would make for me a short person buying a big truck and couldnt get into. They have gone out of their way to accommodate me. Would buy from them again if need be.

Alice, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happ...y to assist you! Safe travels!

• serviced

nice friendly people,made an appointment to have my car serviced, it took about 45 minutes all together. done and out the door.i have never had a pro...blem at al white motors, i have been treated so very good and so welcomed.

• Repair 2002 diesel truck

Had big problem with my 7.3 diesel. It had to be removed and repairs made. Doug and the shop was very helpful in working with me. I was over 700 mile...s from home.

• Great Service

The service department Manager is a true example of a customer service professional. Had a slight problem resulting from a tire rotation and he resol...ved the issue without question. Mr White he should have a raise lol.

Al White Motors Inc